Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Santa – personalized video for your kiddos

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

This ROCKS!!!!! here is the link http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

It is free and AWESOME!! A friend emailed this to me at work today and I just went through all of the steps and watched the video. OMG! My DD is going to flip tonight when she comes home and see that she has an email and a video from Santa!

Have fun!!!

I started filling out all that info, but balked when it came to her full name and zip code???? Isn't it sad that the world is such a terrible place that we fear giving info for a letter from Santa!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I know, but I did it this afteoon and my kiddo about crapped her pants! It is really cute.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I did this for Brooklyn and she was in total amazement. It was the sweetest thing ever! Thanks for sharing Lisa!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

just filled it out for my ds, he's going to love it.
          so cool, and it's just adds for the yellow pages, it's from a company in Montreal. you can click on links of nearby stores that might carry the 'gift', SOOO COOL!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I'm so glad you are loving it! When I got home yesterday I started going through my email and called Sydney in and told her that she got an email from Santa. We started to watch the video and she about wet her pants when she saw her photo in his book and pics from over the summer. She gasped when he told her that she could try a little harder cleaning her room LOL!!!!! I bookmarked it for next year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.