Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SBQTW – multitasking

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

So sorry for posting this a day late this week, but here's this weeks SBQTW:

Do you work on more than one layout/project at the time?

I tend to work on two or three layouts/cards/projects at the time. Sometimes because I'm waiting for something to dry and I just need to continue creating, so I start on a new project. Sometimes I just get an idea of a new page and have to try it immediately!! ๐Ÿ™‚

How about you? Do you finish one thing before starting on another, or do you have more than one project going on at the same time?

Snagg1
      Send PM

I seldom have more than one pot cooking at a time…scrappy wise that is ;) When I work on a project I have most of my stuff on my desk. Mists, embellies, papers punches. If I was working more than one project at a time, I don't think I'd be able to find anything and I'd have a breakdown ๐Ÿ™ (

I mostly do one project at a time… But sometimes when I work under stress and need to meet up deadlines I have two or three that Iยดm working on at the same time.

I have several UFOs because I start something and then get distracted.

I often find myself getting so many ideas at the same time – I just need to try them right away ;)

I usually have to clear my head of one idea before beginning another.

I usually only focus on one at a time, but lately I have had a bit of ADD. New ideas keep poping up in my head and I feel an unrelenting need to begin plotting my next project.

I am totally ADD. I have trillion projects going at a time. It helps me. I just bounce around and it works well with things drying and getting board when a project takes to long. I find that is why I have multiple projects going. When I get stuck on a process that takes forever I need little ones in between. But I find most layouts I do start to finish.

I only have one LO going at a time. Everything gets pretty chaotic while working on just the one, then I have to pick up when it's done so I can find what I need to work on the next one.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Only one project at the time. I am totally focused and can't move on until one is completed. Then everything is put away and cleaned up, then I start on another project.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Cleaned up?! What's that?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I can only do one project at a time. I'm a messy scrapper when doing one layout, I couldn't imagine trying to do more, I'd never be able to find anything.

Usually I work on 1 project at a time, but sometimes an idea kicks in and I just need to get that going, otherwise I might forget it. lol. But normally it is just 1 and like Maggi said, when it is done, my room looks exploded, so I need to clean up in order to find what was in the kit.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

It's rare for me to only be working on just one project. When I have an idea, I write it down right away, but if I am in my scraproom, I just get started on something and gather what I think I may want to use. There is ALWAYS a mess in my room. When I'm working with a kit or specific product the mess is containable. BUT, if I'm working on any other kind of project, it's an explosion of supplies, and it ridiculous. Looking around the room, I have four projects going right now. UGH. ;)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Only one project at the time. I am totally focused and can't move on until one is completed. Then everything is put away and cleaned up, then I start on another project.

This is me. Although I don't quite get it completely cleaned up before starting another one. It's semi clean. LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.