Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Scrappy organization to the MAX

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So I have been outgrowing my scrappy space slowly. When I moved into this room and redid it in 2011 it was only me scrapping and I had about 1/3 the stuff I do now. Aubrey has now picked up on the craft and since belonging to swirlydoos I have more stuff than I could ever use! You can see pics here of the original room:

http://www.swirlydoos.com/sd_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?81659.0

So as I packed for camp I completely destroyed what little bit of room I had. Upon retu I had to not only clean my space to fit my stuff back in…but also had oodles more stuff from camp. There was just no way it was all going to fit. With decorations for my MIL's party and the July reveal looming over me I was in total panic. What could a girl do…but call her MIL (who is an interior designer by trade) and beg for her to come help fix the situation. Here is what I spent all weekend working on the weekend after camp:

So here I added another 2 rows of cubes and moved my plastic bins…one out and one over by my desk. I added a light over the coer which is my big shot station. I still need to figure out what to do i nthe coer and you can still see the holes from where I moved my embellishment storage.

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373415977_572_FT0_scraproom1_.jpg[/img]

Here is my MIL's giant brain storm…to sammich my wafer die storage in between my 2 embellishment cases. BRILLIANT!! You can see my Silloutte there next to the computer. It works perfect there.

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373416017_572_FT0_scraproom2_.jpg[/img]

And finally I moved my desk under my cabinets and added 2 more cubes up above to increase the amount of paper/kit storage.

[img:width=465&height=700]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373416017_572_FT0_scraproom3.jpg[/img]

And this is 1/2 of the reason I have been slightly MIA!! Call me a busy little bee:)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow that looks great, I really like the wafer die storage! It's so easy to see what you have, I would use mine a lot more if I could see them like that!

Looks wonderful, Andie!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Very nice! I am so envious! I am CRAMPED in a loft with no wall space because there are windows on two sides, one side is the railing, and a tiny bit of wall space where the Scrapbox is. I can't wait to move into my own house that we buy so I can get an actual room with wall space.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Did you make your trash bag on the Scrap Ma Bob?

so so so organized – wow!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Did you make your trash bag on the Scrap Ma Bob?

Yes I did deary. I made a jersey licious one for my Gf and this one was my prototype made with leftover material from my cork boards in my cabinets.

You literally could not walk into this room when I got back from camP. yes it's organized now…with a little room to grow too:) I married in very well.

Rae…my last house was 900 sq ft. All my stuff had to fit in one tote and I scrapped on the couch on top of a tv tray and the piano bench! I had to pack everything back up and put it back in the closet when I was done. It was like this for at least 3-4 years b4 we finally got some space. I am very blessed with space.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I see a camp apron!!!!!! LOLOLOL

Love the organization dear, and glad you have some more ROOM!

Love all this!! Gives me a bit of motivation! ;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Looks so fabulous, Andie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Lucky you to have such a wonderful MIL!!!!
                    Love your space, love Aubrey's space, all so well organized for now!!!!!

What a wonderful space you have to play in!!

Lovely! Now can you rent out your MIL maybe? We promise to send her back.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Jill, what an excellent idea!!!!
                      Andie???????

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Lol…I can ask but I'm not making any promises. Maybe y'all should bust out some wine to entice her.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.