Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Self Portraits

This topic contains 147 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
  • Author

No one is around….Self portrait…
    Do you do them???
    The remote is hidden in my hand…hehehe

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292213546_55_FT0_dsc_0926_sm_.jpg[/img]

Gorgeous! Your eyes are beautiful!!! Want to see this pic in a LO!

LISA HOLY CRAP GIRL!!!!! what a wicked shot!!!!

Beautiful Lisa !!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LISA HOLY CRAP GIRL!!!!! what a wicked shot!!!!

ya what she said 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Beautiful photo Lisa. You look so sweet and inviting. You def have to scrap this.

I wish I had a remote. I'd probably take more photo of me.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hers bootiful!!!!!!

Love it girl! Get out with that remote more often!!!! Dang she's a hottttie! hehehee

Oh my gosh. Yet another stunning photo of Lisa. Your are just a gorgeous woman. So Gabbie's dark eyes come from hubby then?

wow.

But yes to your question. I do self portraits with my remote. Not a soul will touch my camera so if I want photos, then it's up to me.

Yes, she has her daddy's eyes. And, nobody touches my camera either. I let them use my D70s..But not my D300. Then I gave my daughter the D70 when she left for school…Still waiting for pics!!
          Ang, I got my wireless remote on Ebay..Less than 10 bucks!! I will see if I can find the link.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Such a pretty pic Lisa. If I want a pic of myself, I have to hold the camera at arms length and shoot it myself. Nobody here to take pics of me and I don't have a remote, don't think they make one for my little point and shoot.

I'm not really crazy about pics of me, anyway, I don't take good pictures, They never look good!!! Must be because I don't have a good camera…yeah thats it!! It's the camera's fault!!!

I take them of me with my point and shoot or the camera on my computer! I don't have a remote and not sure if they make one for a point and shoot!

Lisa your eyes are gorgeous. I always wanted green eyes. I may have to get colored contacts to fulfill that dream!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

WOW Lisa… that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I take them of me with my point and shoot or the camera on my computer! I don't have a remote and not sure if they make one for a point and shoot!

Lisa your eyes are gorgeous. I always wanted green eyes. I may have to get colored contacts to fulfill that dream!

You can only see the green in sunlight. They are light, golden greeish, If you process in Lightroom, it brings out those hidden colors. Like the highlights in your hair, your eyes…I have always wanted blue eyes, or really dark intense brown like my daughters. I guess we always want what we donr have…Thank goodness for Clairol in a box!!! And a Chi iron…I love my hair straight lately..

Makeup helps..The Camp girls have seen me in the raw…No makeup!! And I never really did my hair. They tossed my mousse at the airport before I got to Colorado…bummer… oh well. Next time I am bringing my flat iron.

Such a pretty pic Lisa. If I want a pic of myself, I have to hold the camera at arms length and shoot it myself. Nobody here to take pics of me and I don't have a remote, don't think they make one for my little point and shoot.

I'm not really crazy about pics of me, anyway, I don't take good pictures, They never look good!!! Must be because I don't have a good camera…yeah thats it!! It's the camera's fault!!!

Umm and Lightroom and Photoshop helps…hehehe…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.