Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges September 2014 Card Round Robin – And the winners are ………

This topic contains 181 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hello Everyone!! I hope everyone has had a fabulous summer and is now back and ready to get going again with the RR Card Challenge. It seems a long time since I was here but I have had a fabulous time (seven weeks) sailing the West Coast of Scotland and the Outer Hebrides. Lovely as it was it is great to be back in the Craft Room again!

So to the September Challenge:

Week 1: 13th September
      Week 2 : 20th September
      Week 3 : 27th September

WINNERS:
      FIRST: LINDA
      SECOND: PEGGY (Card for Team 4)

Team 1:

Maggie

[img:width=599&height=590]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1410634832_312_FT247062_rsz_1birthday_card_.jpg[/img]

Paulien
      IMG_2221m_zps057c7a23.jpg

Linda

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1411837088_550_FT247062_4_.jpg[/img]

Team 2:

Katy

Pala

[img:width=600&height=719]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1411158761_996_FT247062_just_because_.jpg[/img]

Cheryl

[img:width=600&height=448]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1411854096_17_FT247062_sept_card_rr_.jpg[/img]

Team 3:

QT

[img:width=600&height=591]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1410718074_431_FT247062_image_.jpg[/img]

Peggy

Steph D

Team 4:

Peggy

Melissa
      bfdce7fc-eb97-47b8-b2f6-008431f1b4d6.jpg

Jennie

Once all of the members have posted for the last week I will take your votes and the winner will be announced. I hope you will all play along!

This challenge is open to anyone who wants to participate.
      Using Swirlykits is NOT a requirement for this challenge – please feel free to use whatever supplies you like. However, if you do have a kit, we would love to see how you use it for a card!

How the Round Robin works:
      The person who is assigned the #1 spot on each team, will submit an original card on the first Saturday of the challenge. We do LOVE to know the HOW TOS! It doesn't have to be in a step by step tutorial, just as long as there is a description, on how you completed your work of art.

Then no #2 person will lift the card created by her teammate, and it will be due the following Saturday.

No #3 person will then lift #2 person and post it on the third, and final due date.

During the week it is always fun to see sneak peaks of the cards, if you have any.
      The card itself will be due on the Saturday you are assigned.

Please also remember to post your card in the Round Robin Card gallery – please label them September Challenge.

Twists:
      #1 Use a stamped sentiment
      #2 Use a tag on your card
      #3 Use something rusty

I am really looking forward to seeing your cards!

Jennie x

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sign me up!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Welcome back from you vacation, Jennie! It sounds like it was marvelous! I can play week 1 or week 3!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

YAY!!! You're back Jennie! I've missed you!! Glad you had a wonderful holiday – it sounds amazing to me. Did you take lots of pictures???

I've also missed this card challenge!! You can sign me up for week 3!

Glad you had a great seven weeks Jennie!
          Please sign me up for week 2 please! Love the twists!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Please. Week 1 if possible, week 2 if desperate. I'll be Camping out in the wilds of North Carolina over the last week.

And welcome back, Jennie!!! I've missed you; so glad to hear that you enjoyed your holidays!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Welcome back Jennie, I bet your vacation was wonderful but I do know how you feel when you get home, it is soooo great to be back in the craft room!

Soooo I am going to be really brave and sign up for week 1!! I have LOTS of new G45 on order and it should be in soon and that always inspires me, plus the Sept kit looks gorgeous from what I saw in the add ons so I should be able to shake something out! Oooh wait, just read the twists. ok would you beleive I do not have any stamped sentiments, would stamping on my sentiment work or maybe a diecut sentiment. Ohh sorry, hate to be a PITA but I am good at it, LOL!! Good at being a PITA I mean, not good at making cards! :p

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Jennie it sounds like you had a fabulous holiday! I'm in week 2 or 3 please!

I love card rr's, but I'm going to be gone for much of September. See you in October!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Come ON, Savages!!!!
                  Cards are quick and easy. Well, easy anyway.

Who else wants to play along?????

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Well me of course!!!! Welcome back Jennie, what a wonderful trip you had…WOW!

Any week but 1…gotta get the SGC rolling….

Snagg1
                      Send PM

I can play week 1!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Thanks everyone for signing up and yes ……

WE NEED MORE …… it's just a card !

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Jennie, I'll have to change that to Week 2; I forgot that I'll be away on the 13th.

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

I wish I could play. 🙁 I'm moving mid September, and I just don't have enough time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 183 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.