Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Member Support September Reveal

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I've been checking the website for 2 days to see the reveal. Does anyone know when we are having this? It would be great if we could get an email or something when things are going to be late. That way we wouldn't have to keep coming back and checking :o)

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hey girlie! Where have you been?

I'm sorry that you have been checking back for a few days. 🙁 There has been a lot of chatter in the kit section of the forum and Krissy did send an email out to subscribers about a delivery update.

Because of the typhoon overseas and then the hurricane on the east cost, some of the items for the kits have been delayed. Krissy was given today, the 6th, as the day she should have all of her deliveries so she can finish building the kits. Kits will begin being shipped ASAP. I think her email may have said somewhere around the 11th. The DT doesn't have their kits either. Sooooooo, to make a long story short 🙂 I'm not entirely sure what the reveal date will be. Sometimes mother nature has a way of messing with your plans!

We did mention on the blog, last Friday, that we would not be doing a blog hop reveal this month because we are going to be unveiling a brand new challenge. We will be doing that this Saturday!!! We are so excited about it. The challenge will be opened up to everyone who wants to play, not just subscribers.

I know that I didn't really answer your question, but I hope I was able to give you enough so that you feel better and not like we just left you hanging. You seem frustrated and I'm sorry. 🙁

If you have any other questions, or want to discuss this further you can always PM me or email me at [email protected]

Miss seeing you around!
      Hugs~

lol…well dumb me didn't think about the fact that Krissy had to have something to reveal. I knew the kits were going to be late but for some reason I didn't think that the reveal would.
      Hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

Snagg1
        Send PM

LMAO! Now I'm wondering what she could have revealed! LOL

Things will be back to normal soon. 🙂

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

:O :O !amazed :p

and my mind has gone to whole new places
          ROTFL

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

and my mind has gone to whole new places
            ROTFL

like maybe the CAKE thread??????

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.