August 30, 2015 at 5:58 pm #424505
Who’s ready for the Round Robin challenge? Sign Up Now!
September is here, and that means that summer is coming to a close! When I used to teach, I always had my students write about something they did this summer, so I thought it would be fun to do a challenge about the same thing. All you have to scrap a picture you took this summer (or any summer if you didn’t get any good pics).
1. Please make sure you are doing a lift of the layout posted before you. We need to see some similarity of the previous entry. Give a brief explanation on HOW your entry is a lift. 🙂
2. Post your layout here and in the Swirlydoos Facebook gallery.
3. Be sure to leave some love for others.
4. You can use any supplies you wish, you do not have to use Swirlydoos kits. Of course we ALWAYS love to see the savages use our kits!
5. Please be kind to the teammate following you and post your layout on Monday so that the next person has time to create their masterpiece(if you are going to have a problem, please pm me). Be a rebel and post a day early if you need to!
6. Sneaks are always desired!
How it works: we will form teams that each have 4 members. The first member of each team will will create a layout to be revealed week 1. The 2nd member of each team will then scrap lift the first teammate’s layout and post on week 2 and so on.
One extra point awarded for each of the following:
1. Use a Swirly tutorial. Again in your description mention what tutorial you used.
2. Bust out those stamps! Use at least one stamp. Mention it in your description.
3. Use one embellishment from your stash that is more than a year old.
Layouts due dates:
Here’s the teams:
August 30, 2015 at 5:58 pm #424506August 30, 2015 at 6:02 pm #424508August 30, 2015 at 6:13 pm #424510
I’m in, week 1, 2 or 3.
Great theme and love the twists.
http://hanneshjorne.blogspot.no/August 30, 2015 at 7:37 pm #424518August 30, 2015 at 7:58 pm #424525August 30, 2015 at 8:13 pm #424535
Are you SURE you want to know, lol?
Week 1, please. I’m going to be in and out (mostly out) pretty much for the rest of the month.
A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.August 30, 2015 at 9:20 pm #424545August 31, 2015 at 12:17 am #424555
Great! Thanks, ladies! Who else wants to play along? I’ll take sign ups through Tuesday and post the teams Tuesday night or early Wednesday.August 31, 2015 at 12:38 am #424557August 31, 2015 at 12:43 am #424559August 31, 2015 at 10:42 am #424570
I’m in, but week 4 only. Like Peggy, I’m going to be out most of the month.
My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/
"Puff, Puff, Pass"
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopidoSeptember 1, 2015 at 2:37 am #424595
Okay, I’ll try. Week three or four please. Out week two and afraid of week one, lol…
Donna at Lazy LucySeptember 1, 2015 at 4:52 pm #424627September 1, 2015 at 9:56 pm #424658
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.