Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges September SGC – Breathe – Winner!!!!!!!

This topic contains 99 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ok ladies we are closed. I want to thank you all for your participation. The layouts were all GORGEOUS!!!!

And the winner by random generator is Lynn!!!

[img:width=482&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1380529382_2634_FT218684_swirlydoo_breathe.jpg[/img]

Go ahead and PM me with your addy honey and I'll get your RAK to you ASAP.

The other day my twins missed the bus and I woke up for work late. Translation…frantic, hectic, and crazy. In all the craziness I kissed my son Colin good-bye and his cheeks were so soft and sweet. While driving from the twins school to work I paused in the silence of my car and reflected on that small simple kiss. I reflected on the moment and remembered other moments snuggling with my children and their soft cheeks. (I love baby cheeks). I realized how crazy things are going to become and how crazy they are normally around my house. I miss my babies being small. My oldest baby now stand 5'10!!! I snuggle his chest 🙁

It was right then I knew what the SGC was going to be for the month of September.

I challenge you to close your eyes for just 10 minutes during the hustle and bustle…and just breathe. Think on a quiet moment…a moment of calm…and moment of happiness…and now…scrap it.

Here is my example
      [img:width=600&height=603]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1378064456_572_FT218684_snuggle_.jpg[/img]

Here are the rules:

You must use at least 50% Swirly stuff. My LO is created with a Swirlydoos special purchase at the Prima warehouse last year when I went to the Anna class. You can use special order or a kit but it has to be something swirly.

Challenge is open until the 30th of September at midnight.

I will choose a winner via random generator. I'm still putting together my RAk…..pics coming soon.

And that's it! So take a moment…close your eyes…and just breathe.

Entries:

Robin

[img:width=597&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1378937035_66_FT218684_all_is_well.jpg[/img]

Peg-sters

[img:width=589&height=590]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1379270485_36_FT218684_breathe.jpg[/img]

Lynn

[img:width=482&height=480]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1380529382_2634_FT218684_swirlydoo_breathe.jpg[/img]

Hanne
      normal_En_pust_i_bakken_28796x80029.jpg

Barbara

[img:width=600&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1380575876_996_FT218684_jim_golfer_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Oh, Andie, how beautiful!!!!!
        Your challenge, your example and the story behind it!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Very beautiful!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh Andie what a sweet layout and fabulous challenge!

already know exactly what I am doing!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

What a lovely story and reminder.
              Yep, I too know what I am going to scrap. Lets see if I can put my visual onto paper! Thanks for the inspiration.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Oh my gosh you guys!!! You are quick with these ideas!! How awesome…I'm so glad you're inspired.

Let the creativity flow!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Love that example!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

so sweet and so welcoming to just think of a quiet moment! I know there must have been one…? Great challenge!

Lovely example and story behind.

And I think I have an idea for this.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

This is so beautiful and a fantastic challenge!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

What a beautiful page, Andie! I'll have to look through my pics for something just this special!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

OMG Andie, Your LO is sooo Beautiful…Like you are peacefully suspended on those branches…wonderful to look at!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I have looked everywhere for a peaceful, quiet picture, and can't come up with anything! Not even a sleeping baby, or any other person sleeping. So I found a picture of my grand daughter that looks kind of serene, at least she isn't talking, or acting up, so I'm going to use that. It is always nice when she stops talking for a minute!!! lol!

WHat a great challenge Andie, and oh my word…. Beautiful, precious page!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.