Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges September SGC…"CHANDELIER CHALLENGE"***WINNER****

This topic contains 108 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Melissa!!!! You are the winner!!!
      Please PM me your Addy!!!!
      Congratulations!!!!

Hi Everyone! I am happy to be your Hostess this month for the SGC. My challenge is a simple one. The only rule is that your design must have a Chandelier on it. What you make can be anything you desire…a layout, a card, a tag, altered item, home décor, joual page, canvas, sign…

You have the entire month of September to enter…as many times as you like! We will vote for our top two favorites the first week of October.

I will give an extra point if you use 50% Swirly products! Please enter your project here and in the SGC Challenge in the Gallery.

So show me your awesome talents…I have been shopping in the Swirly Boutique and have selected an awesome prize for the winner!

!heart Barbara

Here is a LO I made to inspire you. It is a resent photo of my DGD. She is 7 now and getting so grown up. My Chandelier is Cricut Cut Home Décor Cart.
      [img:width=600&height=603]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1409584422_996_FT0_ash_chand_2_.jpg[/img]

<br /><br /><br />
      [img:width=595&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1410831035_16_FT247592_sept_2014_sd_memories_lo_sketch.jpg[/img]

Ginny

[img:width=581&height=574]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1410900888_2865_FT247592_rsz_dsc_0001_4.jpg[/img]

Maggi

[/quote]
      194Peggy

[/quote]

Jan

[img:width=600&height=576]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1412121452_5_FT247592_chandelier_challenge_.jpg[/img]

Melissa
      20140930_234658-1.jpg
      [/quote]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm going to have to think a bit about this one. Great layout!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I promised everyone on Facebook yesterday that you would have an awesome challenge…. and awesome IT IS!

And guess what is in the Tiffany kit that I had to pull out yesterday for Maggi's SGC…. a chandelier… that's what!!! Serendipity! 🙂

Your layout is wonderful, just wonderful! You compose scenes that blow me away. Every part of this one is perfection.

It looks to me like you have a mighty green thumb as well. What an awesome basket of purple flowers… breath-taking!

My GD is 7 also. Where did those cute little toddlers go? She seems so grown up now with her talk about school, and all the opinions and thoughts she has. I love her at this stage, but I miss my darling little teeny girl in her flouncy dresses at the same time!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

This is gorgeous, Barbara! There's also one in the embellishment kit for Sept too, I think!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Thanks Ladies, How fun to have my own challenge! Thanks for talking about me on Facebook Linda…I feel like a celebrity…TeeHee!

The plant is a Petunia, we have had it for over two years now and it has never once stopped blooming…even through the winter…I have to give the credit to my Hubby though, he cares for it…I do the indoor plants!

Yes Rae, there is a Chandelier in the embellishment add on, I was so happy when I saw that!!! And Linda, Serendipity is right…WOW…Love it when things like that happen!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Well…. if there's one in the Sept kit as well, you never know…. I MIGHT just get 2 entries in this month! ;)

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

WooHoo!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oooh what a wonderful challenge Barbara, love it! And I still have my chandelier from the May kit. Yippee, I was hoarding it but maybe I'll use it now!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Love your inspiration piece Barbara, simply AWESOME!!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Wo pretty Barbara 🙂 I love chandeliers!

Chandeliers! wow I have one in my stash somewhere, good one Barbara!

What a fun challenge!!!! And OMG…. I love your sample page so much Barbara. Super Gorgeous!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Great challenge Barbara, I love your sample page, so pretty!

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Thank you Ladies…I hope you enter my challenge! I can't wait to see your creations!

craftysprinkles
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

I don't which has me smiling more: your Chandelier Challenge or your gorgeous, gorgeous example!!!!
                              I love the colors and the tiles and oh! what a cutie your DGD is!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.