Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges September SwirlyHues

This topic contains 237 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 239 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Link to the blog post http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2011/09/introducing-swirlyhues.html

Hi Ladies!!! SwirlyHues will be going live in less than an hour!!!!!! !amazed !ill

This thread is here more to chat about this month's challenge, let me know of any glitches or problems, and even let us know how we could improve upon it!

Please post all of your gorgeous creations in the SwirlyHues Album that Krissy set up in the gallery and remember to follow the rules on how to name it!!! (see blog for details)

Also, you should know that the hues chosen for this month's challenge were taken directly from our September kit. You can wait for your kit to play along, or grab something from your stash. Since this challenge is open to anyone, there is no requirement to use your Swirly goodies!!

I will be headed out of here for a majority of the day playing wedding photographer!

Can't wait to see your stuff!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Good moing. If you don't have a blog yet what happens?

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yet? How about probably never 🙁 (
          Anyway, 25 minutes to go!!!!!
          Lisa, have a good time with the photography!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Well, if you don't have a blog your name will still be posted on our blog as a winner!

….now go set up a blog. LOL

I'm waiting!!!!!…

Have Fun!! I actually had to tu down a job today because of my surgery. I am so bummed!!! I love photoshoots!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Have Fun!! I actually had to tu down a job today because of my surgery. I am so bummed!!! I love photoshoots!!

I'm so nervous! I don't know what to wear. I don't want to be too dressy because then I can't move around and get the shots I want. She told me it was ok to dress down so I would wear sandals or my sneakers.

The Challenge LOOKS WONDERFUL!!!!!!! clap clap clap clap clap !!!! Great job Lisa!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Never say Never Peggy JK. I want to do it but lack the tech skills to get it done without pulling all my hair out. It took me a month to figure out how to post a pic and 2 to add my avatar. The twist for the challenge is a marvelous idea. Lisa enjoy the wedding, Lisa I hope your feeling better today.

The challenge looks awesome, Lisa! Sounds like fun! So, if we don't have a blog, we can still play and not worry about rule 4, right?

The challenge looks awesome Lisa!!!!! Amazing job!!!!

Lisa, hope you feel better today girl!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

The challenge looks awesome, Lisa! Sounds like fun! So, if we don't have a blog, we can still play and not worry about rule 4, right?

Right! If you don't have a blog you can still play along! Maybe I should have added that. Hmmm, next time! Play away!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Never say Never Peggy JK. I want to do it but lack the tech skills to get it done without pulling all my hair out. It took me a month to figure out how to post a pic and 2 to add my avatar. The twist for the challenge is a marvelous idea. Lisa enjoy the wedding, Lisa I hope your feeling better today.

Seriously, I'm not THAT technically challenged, although I'm finding it harder to lea new stuffs as I get older. It's a question of time and priorities, I guess…

Anyway, LisaV, Yayyyyyyyyy it does look great, and I love the colors!!!!!! (Think I just may wait for my kit to play, we'll see.)

I am so excited!!! I posted to my blog, and I think with enough drugs in my system I can work on the challenge today!!! And have it posted by this evening..If the sun ever comes out!!
                    Thank you girls, I woke up at 3am with Angelina Jolie lips..Doesn't look so hot on me, but I do feel a little better. Gotta keep the ice pack on and take my meds every 4 hours. OK, off to figure out what I am going to do for the challenge..I have an idea. And make it into a tutorial as well.

Oh yes…My idea is awesome!!!! Get out that Kraft paper, and the other 2 colors from your stash, cause this tute is gonna be so sweet!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 239 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.