Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits September Technique Kit ~ Ice Resin

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Howdy Howdy Savages…….are you ready to play with this months Technique Kit…….????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZAyb4txG4I?hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

wonderful tutorial !!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Okay, you've convinced me. I'm in a severe belt-tightening phase right now, but I've just ordered the kit from the store.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I haven't used mine yet. I plan to know that I've seen Lynn's video!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Very cool Lynne. I can't wait to play now.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Okay, you've convinced me. I'm in a severe belt-tightening phase right now, but I've just ordered the kit from the store.

Sorry Peggy…….I am such an enabler!!! but that kit is TONS OF FUN!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Lynne, (Love the Avi!) I was going to try to follow along using UTEE, but this is sooooo different, isn't it? Looking forward to getting mine in the mail!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Peggy,…..it is TOTALLY different in the beginning with very similar end results….for some things….. because of the lenght of time it takes to harden. You will see and LOVE IT!!!!

so glittery lovely!

Fantastic tutorial, Lynne! Thanks so much! I can't wait to play with my tech kit! Oh, and I love your new avi too!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

THANKS on the Avi ladies…….my boy took that picture!!

Hope I've taken the fear outta Ice Resin!!! cause it's LOTS OF FUN!!

This stuff was just fab… All of it already used up, and really need to get some more.. I used it on my leftover flowers from last kit (the pink ones) and looked totally wonderful… I loved that better then the black ones… 🙂 Just to bad it takes so long to dry, my pations had to strech all the way to its last limit.. 🙂

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Awesome tutorial Lynne and I love the pretty box yu made with all the flowers and charm!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Loved the tutorial Lynne! You always make everything look so fun! I can't wait to try a project with this stuff. I have my scrapping room ripped apart right now, but this is incentive to get things back in order so I can do some creating. Here's an awesome tip sheet I found on Ice Resin. http://s3.amazonaws.com/FusionBeads/pdf/Ice_Resin_FAQ.pdf You can even add dried flowers, etc to it! So COOL.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Loved the tutorial Lynne! You always make everything look so fun! I can't wait to try a project with this stuff. I have my scrapping room ripped apart right now, but this is incentive to get things back in order so I can do some creating. Here's an awesome tip sheet I found on Ice Resin. http://s3.amazonaws.com/FusionBeads/pdf/Ice_Resin_FAQ.pdf You can even add dried flowers, etc to it! So COOL.

Linda…….thanks bunches for the tip sheet…..THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.