Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Seriously FROGS!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Ok so its not just the water that has decided it likes the inside of our house better than the outside! Here are some of the wildlife that have decided to hop on in. Chasing the little devils all over the house has been somewhat amusing!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hmm might try again with the pic!
        [img:width=494&height=259]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295054962_23_FT64200_frogs.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

how funny!!

I remember one time, many moons ago, walking down the hall and hearing a strange sound coming from Krissy's bedroom…I went to see what it was, but the sound stopped. Then as I was walking away I heard it again!!! I went back to her room and just stood there till I heard it again. There it was… Opened up the closet and she had a BUCKET of frogs in there!!!! oy vey…Krissy and her critters go waaaaaay back!!! lol!

so cute!!!!

We have chased a few frogs around the inside of our house, also! LOL!

Oh, Aussie Girlies….I'm soooo sorry that you are going through such wet times! I hope it dries out soon. Now Brazil is getting the rain too.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

AWWWWWWWW Tammy, I'm sorry but I'm getting a good chuckle trying to imagine you chasing a bunch of frogs around! LOL!!!! Keep your chin up girl!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Are we going to see them on a Swirly page anytime soon? LOL I hope your house hasn't been damaged too badly.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Tammy, so glad that you can find a laugh in all of this!!!! {{{HUGS}}}

too funny! I agree, you gotta scrap that.

Tammy you are a better woman then I am. I HATE frogs. ick. I'll take spiders anyday but frogs my my skin jump.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Tammy, glad to see you & your frogs. I try to look on the bright side – it could be snakes. And Jennifer, really spiders over frogs are you nuts? LMBAPO.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

EEEKKKKKKKKKKK a spider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giant-house-spider.jpg

I'll take the frogs anyday!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'll take either one over a slimy, slithery, snake….ugh!!!

Hey guys fropgs are cute so are geckos…come on now..toughen up !!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.