Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges SGC: October's SpOOkTaCulAr SwIRly CoNCocTiOn (Recipe)

This topic contains 119 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    fd4b2dc1.gif
    ***YOU CAN DO A LAYOUT, ALTERED ART or JOURNAL for Swirly Starter OR Swirly Starter + SWIRLY Seasonings***
    YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO A MINI IF YOU CHOOSE THE HEATHER'S SWIRLY SECRET INGREDIENTS
    WHICH MEANS YOU ARE DOING THE SWIRLY STARTER, SEASONINGS AND SECRETS (MEANING YOU ARE DOING ALL THINGS LISTED TO YOUR ONE PROJECT)
    22d1473c.gif
    I created this badge and the siggy below my name here special for those of you that participate in my challenge.
    ef650904.gif
    So you can start thinking about your concoction. Feel free to do any theme you like. Fall, winter, girly, boyish…what ever your mojo is feeling. For the Swirly starter and Swiryl Seasoning..you can do layouts or altered art. You only need to do some kind of mini album if you are doing the swirly secrets ingredients. I will have my photos posted here on Sunday evening. Below is a few peaks for now. I can't wait to see your creations!!
    Here are some inspiration photos 🙂
    acc8cdce.jpg
    ea9395df.jpg
    31003ed7.jpg
    1a0b8cdc.jpg
    3300009c.jpg
    0429b172.jpg
    I WAS INSPIRED BY THE DOMINO MINI ALBUMS, BUT KNEW I WOULD HAVE TOO MUCH TO PUT ON SOMETHING THAT SMALL. SO I USED CLAY TO CREATE THE FRONT AND BACK PIECE AS WELL AS THE FLOWER. I WILL HAVE A BLOG POST UP ON TUESDAY, SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ONE DIRECTIONS WILL BE THERE. YOU CAN USE CARDBOARD OR CHIPBOARD FOR YOUR COVER…I WAS JUST DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR ME.
    Hope you have an awesome day!! xo Heather
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

WOw heather!!! That's gorgeous!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awesome Heather! Can't wait!

Thanks Swirly girls 🙂 I really like playing with the digi images…when I grow up..I want to design paper 🙂 LOL

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG! I am so excited. That badge is way super fantastic. OOOOO I want one I WANT ONE!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh Heather, don't grow up, its not any fun!!!! LOL!

Love the image!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Wow that is FABULOUS! Ok give us a hint…I'm dying to know what your challenge is. Pretty please? 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Sounds great…..can't wait to see

Oh Heather!! That is awesome!! I know you will come up with something VERY artistic Heather Style!!! Cant wait!!! Love your badge!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Fantastic, Heather!!!! I can't wait to see the challenge, coming from you, it's gonna be GOOD!!!!

Heather, I don't know you, but I want to get know you after posting this challenge. 🙂 Looking forward to finding out what you have planned for us Sirens.

wow Heather…. that badge is amazing!!!!!
                Can't wait to see what you have in mind

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

This looks exciting – can't wait to see more.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Love the badge Heather…can't wait!!

Yay!! I made this fabby little signature that you can have if you participate.

HINT~ It will be a Recipe challenge..the more ingredients you use, the more points you can ea. I will have more points for some things… there is your hint! I will probably post on Sunday evening since I work the next 2 days my 13 hour shifts…so be prepared to have fun Sunday!

Joyce…silly girl..you know me…probably…just forgot..and I have a new avi here 🙂 so I actually look my age..bwah hahaha!!

Hugs swirygirls

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.