Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges SGC-Sept NOT YOUR TYPICAL SCRAPBOOK PAGE–winner

This topic contains 143 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)
  • Author

All right all, here's what you gotta do for this challenge:

Over at the magazine one size I do a lot is 6×12 layouts. The first time I did one I freaked but as time has gone on they have quickly become my favorites.

The challenge is to create a layout that is NOT 12×12. I will take 6×12 (horizontal or vertical) or another size
    the rules

1-layout not 12×12. If you actually do a 6×12 you get a 2nd entry in the drawing

2- something MUST be recycled on your layout. For my sample I used part of the box my Swirlydoos order came in.
    Each item you recycle (and point out to me) you get another entry

3- use some mist, I think most of you can cover this one easily 🙂

4- must contain 50% Swirlydoos product

Your layout must be in this thread and uploaded to the challenge gallery (labeled SGC-NOT YOUR TYPICAL) by midnight September 30.
    All entries will be placed in a hat for a random drawing of prize goodies.

[img:width=590&height=298]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1314871826_227_FT0_whataface.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

Love your example Christy! Your DD is just adorable. Great Challenge!!!

OMGosh Christy!!!! This is gorgeous!!! So creatively beautiful! I love this challenge!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Not 12 X 12 That will be a challenge. Your example is amazing.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Gorgeous Christy! Thanks for this creative challenge!

Sounds pretty cool and fun Christy! Your LO is awesome!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well, you DID say challenge!!!!
            JK, but this one is going to be way out of my comfort zone, what fun!!!!
            Thanks Christy and thanks for the gorgeous example with the adorable face!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Wow – I never would have thought to do a non-square layout. Thanks for the challenge. Your LO (and subject) is beautiful.

Gorgeous LO, Christy! Wow! This will take some thinking!

Christy, you always host with a great challenge, something a little out of the box and our comfort zone. Great idea and well presented on your example.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Christy, I have a couple of questions: can you enter more than once and does the LO have to be four-sided?

gorgeous Christy! What a darling you are raising. Gorgeous colors and I so love recycled

Putting the Crap back in sCRAP.

Christy, I have a couple of questions: can you enter more than once and does the LO have to be four-sided?

I can be any shape you want EXCEPT 12×12. Bonus points for 6×12 but I will accept anything that is not 12×12.

And sure, you make more you can enter more 🙂

Putting the Crap back in sCRAP.

ROTFL
                I am blaming my thrifty New England roots on the fact that I reuse EVERYTHING
                (don't ask my kids about the plastic silverware and solo cups)

I just came back to look at Christy's beautiful LO…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 145 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.