Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff She Art.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Does anyone do She Art or mixed media canvas art? I saw an absolutely gorgeous canvas piece on here someone and now I can't find it. I did this one with Vintage Fae.
    [img:width=240&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1310757425_435_FT0_art-doll2.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Very cool tracey. It was LisaV that did the canvas

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanks Kathi! Yes, Tracey, it is me that does the She Art canvases. I commented on yours in the gallery. I love, love her dress!!! I'm going to try and make one with each kit and have already vowed to mix things up a little bit with the next one.

Lisa G just signed up for the class so I think we are going to start seeing a lot of Swirly She Girls. 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Your canvas is really beautiful Tracey. I'm really intrigued with the She Art but right now my plate is full just leaing how to incorporate stamping and texture and making flowers and adding elements….and, and, and… to my LO's! LOL Someday maybe.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh, did she? I've been over to see and it looks intriguing. Maybe when I have a little more time; the cost is reasonable and I love your collages.

Beautiful Tracey!
            Ok..can someone post a link to the class..please?

Beautiful canvas, Tracey!

Gorgeous Tracey!! Yes, I cant wait to get started on my She Art canvas. I just haven't had the time to start the videos. I sooooo love your dress!!

Oh, did she? I've been over to see and it looks intriguing. Maybe when I have a little more time; the cost is reasonable and I love your collages.

It was a toss between She Art Classes and the 2 Swirlydoos classes. She Art won.I want to do something different as I already know how to scrap…Well at least I think I know…lol

I'll post Erica, let me find the link…BRB..

Here is the direct link http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/christytomlinson/sheartworkshop.html%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

Muchas Gracias Chica!

Snagg1
              Send PM

How much fun would it be to have our very own little Swirly She Art community?!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

[quote]

It was a toss between She Art Classes and the 2 Swirlydoos classes. She Art won.I want to do something different as I already know how to scrap…Well at least I think I know…lol
                [/quote]
                It was for me, too. Swirlydoos won this round; I wanted to do an Ingveld class and lea that layering style from an expert. I'm still pretty awkward at it.
                She Art is totally on my list, though, bookmarked and all. I so want to lea to work with canvas.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.