Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff She ART workshop

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

After seeing the incredible canvas that Lisa V made a while back which I totally loved… I finally did it and took the workshop myself and I have to say WOW! Christy is an amazing teacher and these girls are SO MUCH Fun!! Here is my first one hope it is OK to share it here.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Holy catfish Joelle!!!!!! Oh that is beyond awesome!!!!!
      I really need to put aside time and money to take this, your examples are soooooo tempting.
      Anyway, thanks so very much for sharing!!!!

Joelle..that is beautiful! I love the lil flowers in her dress and the hearts all over the canvas.
      I also joined in on the fun over at Christy's She Art class. It is so addicting isn't it..I just love her and her creative skills.

Joelle for your first one it looks like you are a pro!!!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Gorgeous, Joelle! Wow!

WOW! Love it!! I may have to give that a go! Looks like a ton of fun!

Snagg1
        Send PM

This is w beautiful Work of art.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Wow wow wow!!!!! You totally rocked that canvas!!! *clapping* Absolutely gorgeous! It is so much fun to do isn't it?!

Joelle, this is phenomenal! I think we should give this a try…so inspirational.

Joelle..that is beautiful! I love the lil flowers in her dress and the hearts all over the canvas.
          I also joined in on the fun over at Christy's She Art class. It is so addicting isn't it..I just love her and her creative skills.

Erica, are you going to post your girl here too?

can you list a link for this please == your canvas is incredible

[quote]

[/quote]

Sure thing Joyce! I'll try to post a pic by mañana! My first canvas..hehe

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

STUNNING! And I just so happen to have a canvas that I started a painting on and HATED it, been meaning to gesso over it and do something fun……this looks great!

You say there is a special class?

[quote]
            [quote]

[/quote]

Sure thing Joyce! I'll try to post a pic by mañana! My first canvas..hehe

[/quote]

Great! I'll look for it. I think this is just the coolest thing to create and personalize it by affirmations or just personal messages to oneself.

Amazing work Joelle. Left you some love in the gallery!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.