Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Sheek Resin Treasures from Primo

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I am so anxious to get the bridge and bench to make my memorial page for my dog. Sounds stupid but my vet told me today when she was seeing one of my other dogs who has an enlarged heart and bronchitis said that it is important to grieve our animals and honor them. She helped me realize that it is important not to blame ourselves when accidents and illness happens to our animals because it is difficult to communicate. We love them and take good care of them but they are still older than us. I have not been out of the house in two weeks because my fibromyalsia pain and fatigure has been so bad. I realized today that it started when Teddy drowned. (Dah) I am grateful I have my Swirlydoo sisters and my puter to lea from tutorials even if all I can do is watch stuff. I am leaing a lot.

Please, please, please put them in the store.

TY TY TY TY TY

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Kathy, Krissy mentioned that she'll be ordering them when they become available.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

They won't be available until September.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Figures 🙁
          Well, I love the ones that came in the Ingveld kit.

I see a birthday present in our future!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]

I see a birthday present in our future!!!
            [/quote]
            EXACTLY!!

Something to look forward to….maybe by then, I'll have some extra $$$$

True Debbie. I will be looking forward to it. Primo told me it was ready to ship now but I decided that I knew Krissy will fix it for us. We can always count on her. I love the bench and bridge.

I am leaing the techniques in the Rubber Stamp Bible and finding out I like them. I can use them when I start Los.

I am feeling sad because I just finally got my craft room done and next week either my daughter or my roommate who is coming back from Bulgaria will be using it as their bedroom. I have a futon that can convert to a bed so hopefully this will work out without it getting all messed up again. My daughter is looking for a job and not sure where she is going to end up living. Oh well I can ge stuff out of their and work somewhere else in the house. My roommate has used my daughters room for a year but she leaves early in the moing and retus late at night and spends day at school so hopefully she will be willing to use that room forwahile. We put the dressers in the garage and it is kinda a pain but I am not moving my craft stuff outside again.

Guess what was in that Prima box?? Check out the store……

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Guess what was in that Prima box?? Check out the store……

Thank you for the tip!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Off to the store..thanks!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Well, you Savages did SOME damage, but I managed to 🙂 🙂 🙂 ;)

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Snagged some too, boy my box is going to be full…..can't wait to get it.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I got some too. I was just going through my orders and I may be with Peggy waiting for the man in brown instead of a CNS

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Me too. I ordered so much!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.