Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Introduce Yourself! Shout Out from Cajun Country!!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hello Swirlydoos!!! Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I'm Donna form Louisiana. I have been scrapping for about 5 years and still feel like a newbie. There is always so much to lea and soooo many wonderful people who enjoy sharing this craft and their techniques. I am a mother to two grown sons, and three grown stepchildren and the grandmother to three with No 4 arriving in late January. I work full time, scrap part time and wish it were the other way around. I'm also a very slow scrapper, sometimes taking days to do a two page layout, lol. My first experience with a swirlydoos kit was the Antebellum one and I was hooked. I am attaching my rendition. Hope you enjoy it. As you can see from my photo some of the wonderful layouts posted here were used as inspiration.
    [img:width=600&height=319]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1285335427_344_FT0_graduation_.jpg[/img]

Welcome to Swirlyville! Love the gorgeous lo! Is that you? You look like Drew Barrymore! very pretty!

Yes that's me, a Long, Long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, LOL…. thanks for the compliment and the welcome.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Welcome Donna. Gorgeous layout, can't wait to see more from you.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Welcome Donna! That's a beautiful layout!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Welcome to Swirlyville, Donna!!!!!
          That's one beautiful layout featuring one beautiful lady!!!!
          Can't wait to see more of your work!!!

Welcome to our swirly world Donna!!!!!!

beautiful LO!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Welcome to the Savage Cartel (aka Swirlyville) LOL!!! Gorgeous page!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hello Donna!! Welcome!! Your page is beautiful..I thought the same as Jan…you look like Drew Barrymore ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Gorgeous page! Hope to see more of your stuff!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

So beautiful

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Hi and welcome to SDoos!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                      Send PM

What a Gorgeous lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Donna welcome!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work! Can't wait to see more:)

Way to say howdy – with a stunning page. Like it. Welcome

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.