Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Show Us YOUR Flower Organization!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

For me, flowers are hard to organize because I have so many, and they don't all fit in one space nicely. I will be paying extra attention to get some ideas from YOU guys. 

So, this is how I organize mine (It's complicated!) :

First, I have a majority of them on my Clip it Up:

[img:width=226&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421778858_16_FT0_img_443470853.jpg[/img]

I also have other stuff on the Clip it Up. The top tier is all Prima, 95% flowers, 5% embellishments. The first shelf has bottles and packaging that is too bulky to hang. I also have a crystal basket I use for white flowers that I have taken out of the packages. I like to keep those handy, seperated because those can be ANY color when I'm ready to use them.

[img:width=482&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421779152_16_FT0_img_443470867.jpg[/img]

I have some paints and mediums on that second shelf because I haven't found a good spot for those yet. 🙂

One the next tier, I have all of my Petaloo on one side, and Dusty Attic chipboard on the other.

The bottom tier has a bunch of random embellishments, and all of my other flowers, like Kaisercraft blooms. (And, you can see some baskets on the floor that I plan on altering. 🙂 )

[img:width=482&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421779276_16_FT0_img_443470874.jpg[/img]

The Clip it Up fills up quickly because I have a serious flower addiction, so if I've used up most of a pack, I take them out of the package and put them in this fish bowl on a shelf which you can see on the left side of the pic below. (Please excuse the cords. I should have moved them before taking a picture!)

[img:width=600&height=336]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421779415_16_FT0_img_443470673_.jpg[/img]

And, lastly, here are my mini flowers, seperated by color, mostly, in a fantastic box I bought while on a shopping spree at Swirly Camp a couple of years ago, and Kim was nice enough to send to me!

[img:width=600&height=454]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421779495_16_FT0_img_443470699_.jpg[/img]

Okay, let's see how you all organize yours!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Yours looks great! Wait till you see mine…or lack there of. I'm behind and just posting my mist and punches ;D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Here are the flowers:

[img:width=600&height=497]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421787246_41_FT256406_flowers_2.jpg[/img]
          [img:width=600&height=652]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421787246_41_FT256406_flowers_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ok Kathi has way too many flowers, LOL!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I think Kathi wants to send me some of her Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. Or wherever you get those from!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I think Kathi wants to send me some of her Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. Or wherever you get those from!

She wants me to have some too.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Those flowers in the trolley came from I Am Roses'.

I am in the process of weeding out the flower beds ,you never know when something might tu up

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Kathi! Great organization 🙂 Love I Am Roses !heart

Ok here's my 2 containers –

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421792475_2893_FT256406_image_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=333]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421792500_2893_FT256406_image_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=599&height=453]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421792532_2893_FT256406_image_.jpg[/img]

I also have a jar of small flowers and a little box of small paper daisies from Oriental Trading as well as a bag of assorted flowers from I.A.R. My space is limited so they stsy in my scrap closet in the hall.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I want that trolley- is it from IKEA?

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Wow, Paula- you make me and Kathi look like hoarders!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

You are hoarders aren't you??? ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

No. I'm a collector. There is a difference, isn't there?

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

I want that trolley- is it from IKEA?

Yes it is from Ikea!

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

KATHI!!! Oh my goodness, I remember when there were 4 or 5 jars of flowers on your shelf. NOW LOOK AT IT! HOLY COW! I love it though, and the trolley too! I don't feel so bad now. LOL!!

I just purged about $800 worth of Petaloo and Prima from my stash – now need to figure out wth to do with it!

Snagg1
                                  Send PM

Lol, my issue is paper Rae I have so much it's not even funny !ill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.