Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrap Room ORGANIZATION! Show Us YOUR Mist Organization!

This topic contains 59 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Every Tuesday, until we cover every inch of the scraproom/space, we will be sharing and discussing how we organize! This week,
      we are discussing MISTS! Show us how you store your mists. Tell us what you like and do not like about it. 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

This is my mist (and spme other stuff) storage. I LOVE it. I really love everything about it- I can see exactly what I have and I have
        been using it all! The only thing I need to do to make this completely functional is to make some color swatches so I can compare them
        when I decide what I want to use. 

I got these RIBBA shelves from IKEA. And, I put them up ALL by myself. They were about $10-$12 each. They are the longer ones. 
        (They sell two sizes.)

[img:width=600&height=469]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1420529333_16_FT255385_photo_22_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

And, you can see that I need to make more room for the new Prima mists. (That's ONE new thing that they are doing and getting it right.)

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh WOW Rae! What a fabulous array! Mine are dotted all around the room on any available shelf and in a drawer too. Must try and get something done about them. THanks for the prod!!

I have 3 more shelves just like these with mediums and Stickles and such, but they are even messier than these are!

I want to paint the back lighter, but it may never happen.

[img:width=480&height=299]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1420551886_39_FT255385_1-20150106_071234.jpg[/img]
            [img:width=480&height=290]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1420551886_39_FT255385_2-20150106_071258.jpg[/img]

oh soooo Fabulous ladies!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I love seeing scraprooms…These two are Awesome, makes me want to organize

This is the cabinet we build when we build my scraproom.

9600sh_zps7c60a81d.jpg
              It holds lots of mediums – paints – mists etc
              10600sh_zpsf4ffa526.jpg

But I also have another shelf, something simular to Rae's, that hold my home made mists.

Mine are all jumbled up in an acrylic box. I have to pull them all out to see what I have, but there's no more room on my walls. I really need one of these beautiful shelves.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow, you guys!!! I'm in awe!! My little shelf is just that..LITTLE!! LOL!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

My small collection of mist on 3-tier cabinet organizers

[img:width=600&height=335]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1420563289_12_FT255385_img_8128_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

ooo I don' thave my room up yet….it's in progress though and I'm loving these posts….giving me lots of good ideas!!!

I have a pretty good collection….but not what some of you have….I'm more like you Angelica ;)

I have my mists and paints in clear Rubbermaid boxes so I can put them in the closet when I need my room for grandchildren to sleep in. I would love to have them on shelves so I could see what I have!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

My sprays are just all in my Scrapbox…so I can hide them when my DGD visits!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Paulien, you are so neat! Love your shelf…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.