Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Showing off my dd's skills

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I had to show off this photo because my dd Rylee did it and it tued out so cool. She took the photo of herself and edited it in PSE9.
      [img:width=375&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1295587043_2_FT0_horse_edit_rylee_3.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

wow she has your talent…it is so amazing 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WOW! She did an awesome job! She has your eyes!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Mandy, you must be proud, that is just amazing!!!!

wow -what a cool photo! She did an outstanding job oh my gosh. She is so pretty also.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Wow!!! Talk about talented AND beautiful!!! Girl, you are in trouble! LOL How awesome.

very cool!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Thanks girls, she is very happy about how it tued out. I am sure I will be scrapping it ;D

Snagg1
                  Send PM

THat is fantastic.

wow! I so need to make a day trip to your house so you both can teach me! ;D

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I cant wait to see it 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

OH WOWOWOW!!!! She's fantastic!!!!

And you know you have to scrap that, right??? 🙂

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Wow, that's a great picture!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Thanks and yes I plan to scrap it 🙂

Our daughters have amazing skills!! Here is a photo Gabbie captured of her BF. He took her to the coast yesterday (Pacific Coast that is)…Of course I enhanced in Photoshop…I couldnt resist that sky!!

[img:width=599&height=398]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296374578_55_FT65485_179291_10150130518745856_608285855_8334730_3895669_n_copy_.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.