Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Excellent Books Shutter Island Book club

This topic contains 372 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 374 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We will be starting soon . Please let us know who's in 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm in….wanted to watch the movie…but I'll wait…This is just like being in the Oprah Book Club!

I'm in too.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am in.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yay..this is so awesome.

Okay, we are waiting for Rae to finish her book…so about in a week or so we'll start.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ok, I will try to read this, but I will probably get freaked out.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

We are going to try to mix it up a bit right lol? Sometimes not so scary books too?

LOL well I'm going to go check out my local library tonight… Nearest book store is 2 hours away… If I can find the book, I would love to join. I have at least a week or 2 to find the book right?? Please have pity on me stuck in the middle of nowhere :'(

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

LOL well I'm going to go check out my local library tonight… Nearest book store is 2 hours away… If I can find the book, I would love to join. I have at least a week or 2 to find the book right?? Please have pity on me stuck in the middle of nowhere :'(

Yes, you still have time!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

We are going to try to mix it up a bit right lol? Sometimes not so scary books too?

We should do all kinds of books. Unless I'm reading a series, I hate to keep reading from the same genre over and over. We need variety, right?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I agree

I agree

Me too! 🙂

I'm in!!!!

Hey…order it from Amazon.com or one of the other online stores….Check overstock.com too. They usually have all the good books…..

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Yes totally!!! Variety is good!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 374 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.