Home Forums Scrap Chat Classifieds Silhouette SD for sale

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Hey Girls,
    I have a Silhouette SD that is practically brand new. I've used it maybe 20 times since I purchased it. It's in perfect condition and comes with all the cords and original books. It is compatible with both Mac and PC.
    If you are interested please shoot me a p.m. and we'll work out a deal.
    Thanks Swirly Girlys! 🙂

Sent you a p.m.

Would love more info on your Silhouette SD. Thanks!

Hey Girls!
    I sold my SD on Craigs list a couple of weeks ago and got me the Cameo! It rocks!!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I should do this.

I LOVE MY CAMEO – did you guys see the cups i'm making? i have pics on facebook – my work friends are buying them up – i even have a large order in the works – so excited!!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

What? Can you post a link? I wanna see.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I saw them Shell. They are really cute. Where did you find the clear cups? All the ones i've seen either have that silicone ring around them, or they already have a design on them.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

What? Can you post a link? I wanna see.

Yes, please post so we can see!!! 🙂

And where do you get the cups….. 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Shell, how cool is that!!!!!!!!!

I want a Cameo. Need to ditch my Create.

posted a thread in the general stuff forum –

kim, i got them at a canadian retailer, a mega grocery store – but i am placing a large order with http://www.discountmugs.com/ because i am getting such a great response. in two days at work, i had 3 paid orders and 6 orders placed. i also may have an order for approx 53!!!!!!! can't wait, i really like doing it, and can offset my 'hobby' a bit with this!

Hey Girls!
              I sold my SD on Craigs list a couple of weeks ago and got me the Cameo! It rocks!!!!!

So so jealous! I am dying to get mine.. Hubby is so tired of hearing me talk about it that he told me he would give it to me for my birthday instead of christmas…but that is still 20 long days away! :o(

I'm taking all my Cricut stuff (an Imagine, the original Cricut, a Gypsy with a bunch of cartridges loaded, an empty Gypsy and most of my cartridges) to a local scrapbook store garage sale and hope I can get enough to buy the Cameo. If not, I will set aside the money and use some of my Christmas bonus to offset the remainder. That just means I won't be able to buy it until the end of November or the beginning of the December. I can wait, I can wait, I think I can, I think I can…but I don't wannnnaaaa….

Sign up with Silhouette America, and you will get emails on deals. They often have a 25% off sale. Also, Oh My Crafts sells them, but the wait is attrocious from what I hear.
              Another seller is craftvinyl.com – Nick is fantastic, and he does a bundle deal. I would actually check his price first, his vinyl is way better (Oracle brand) than the Silhouette brand vinyl, and his deals usually include some so you can play with it.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale – I will definitely search before I buy one. Scrapbook Garage sale is 9/22 and I'm hoping to make enough then to be able to buy one:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.