Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Silks @ Michael's!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Stopped @ Michael's today to see if they'd finished the reset in the scrapbooking area (yep, all kinds of new goodies) And not only discovered the new Heidi Swapp masks in large and small, but also SILKS!! In a bin for $2.99 apiece! I picked up 5 new colors…. and I'm hoping they fill that bin up because there were only 6 colors in there before I got to it. Oh, and they also had the new Timmy stuff, including the blank burlap panels in both sizes.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Shut up! LOL! What colors did they have? My M's isn't the best, but I haven't been there in a couple of weeks.

The 5 colors I got were Emperor's Gold, Spiced Pumpkin, Sky Blue, Pretty Peridot, and Snapdragon. I live in a small town, so my store isn't a big one either…. but they DID have these! Go forth and shop!

you have a good mikes…mine didn't have anything. 🙁

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

They had the same colors, but I didn't get them- I honestly couldn't remember which ones I had. They did have some NEW Timmy metal embellies, so I got a couple of new things.

you have a good mikes…mine didn't have anything. 🙁

have they done a reset in the SB area recently? if not. then you should get them soon.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I haven't been to mine in a couple of weeks, well, I did one very quick in and out for trims for Vicky's flower and didn't look around at all.
          Guess I'll have to wander in sooner or later…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow I was just in mine and they had a TON of the new HS mists and masks but I didn't see ANY of the silks. That's odd.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I found them at one end of the aisle in a clear plastic bin. There were 2 other bins, one on either side… one with Stickles and the other had inkpads.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.