Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Site Problems Again

This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I couldn't get in to Swirlydoos for a bit again today. The same way it started before being hacked? Are you all backed up, Krissy?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That would be awful if it happened again

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh hell no!!!!!!!!

Hey hacker PLEASE go somewhere else!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I've been here on & off all day with no problems.. 🙂

Leslie – the same thing happened to me yesterday. I emailed Krissy right away, but about 10-15 minutes later I was able to access the site. I was hoping it was just my computer…

But, I'm glad no problems today. 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I've had no problems!!

I've been on and off with no problems either – sorry you were having troubles Leslie!

Diana, Ilove your signiture, how did u do that?

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I was thinking the same thing!!

Irinel, love the new avi! good to see you again!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Me too… I like it

I haven't had troubles!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

no ma'am. The site went down for about 15 minutes due to host updating =o) But yes, we're all backed up. Matter of fact, Ima go back us up again for the hell of it!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

LOL…sweet!!!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Nice!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.