Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Sizzix Bigz Dies

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Can anyone tell me if you can use these in a Cuttlebug? Thanks! 🙂

I use my Biz Dies in my Cuttlebug!!

And my Ellison Thick Cuts too…

I think they are the same size as my Bigz.

I did before I upgraded to the Epic and got rid of my cuttlebug. I have a printout somewhere that has all the sandwiches for the cuttlebug and the different dies. I'll try to find it for you.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Thanks girls! ;D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

So what machine do your use for the TH dies?

I especially love the die that LisaG uses for her flowers. I'm thinking of getting whatever it is. Knowing me I'd end up buying the wrong thing.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

So what machine do your use for the TH dies?

I especially love the die that LisaG uses for her flowers. I'm thinking of getting whatever it is. Knowing me I'd end up buying the wrong thing.

I use my cuttlebug for my TH dies. The flower one is called Tattered Florals ;)

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Ang, just about any of them work. If you can afford the Vagabond, get it!!!!, but the Cuttlebug and Epic 6, etc work just fine.
              Lisa uses the Timmy Tattered Florals die. IMHO if you can only own one die, that's the one to get!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm gonna look into the vagabond?

What about the Big Shotz? Would that work?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ang, just about any of them work. If you can afford the Vagabond, get it!!!!, but the Cuttlebug and Epic 6, etc work just fine.
                  Lisa uses the Timmy Tattered Florals die. IMHO if you can only own one die, that's the one to get!!!!!

Totally agree Peggy, love the Vagabond, it was a bit of a splurge, but glad I got it.

Amen, if only one die, then the Tattered Floral is the one to own!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I agree Peggy. I use that die for the 3 different flowers I will be making in my class for Miss Art's on 7/10. They all look really different, mainly because of the different techniques, but it is nice to know that you can get so much mileage out of one die.

I bought my TH Tattered Floral die from overstock.com. I don't think I saved much except on the shipping.

My all time fave die is the Timmy Tattered Floral die. I have used it a ton of different ways. I cut everything on my Cuttlebug BUT……Am now a proud owner of the VAGABOND!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! If it is out of your price range, I recommend the Cuttlebug which cuts just about any die out there!!

I love my Cuttlebug!! But!!!! No more cranking the handle!!!. I still wont get rid of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.