Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Sizzix Bigz TH Tattered Florals and 3-D Flower

This topic contains 41 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I wasn't sure where to post these, so why not here????? These were made with the above dies; I followed Lisa's tutorial and curled the TH petals and creased and curled the MS leaves. The centers of the large flowers and the rosebuds were made with the new 3-D die. I just inked the edges, curled the paper around a paintbrush handle and fastened the bottom with a glue dot. (The instruction are included with the die.) I then poured a small drop of tacky glue into the center and added a bead to finish it off. I do recommend the last step; the dot will not hold the entire swirl; the tacky and the bead make this permanent.

[img:width=600&height=434]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280072232_36_FT0_me_at_5_closeup_1_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280072232_36_FT0_me_at_5_closeup_2_.jpg[/img]

those are awesome

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

omgosh! PEGGY! Those are fabulous~!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OMG!!!! Peggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did an amazing job… love it!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Peggy they're gorgeous!!!!

awesome! now I want that 3D die! dang it!

Gorgeous Peggy!!!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks, Savages. Yes, that 3-D is a moost have. So is the MS punch….

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Peggy, Based on your rave reviews, I just ordered the Sizzix 3-D Rose die! I'm soooo excited! THANKS!!!!
              p.s.YOUR flowers look fabulous!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Awesome flowers Peggy….

Super gorgeous flowers Peggy!!! I'm waiting on my order now that has the TH Tattered Florals die (they kept selling out before I could get my hands on one-grrrrr), so now I'll DEF order the 3-D!!
                Did I happen to see a REALLY pretty lo the flowers were posing on?? Inquiring minds would like to know, lol

Snagg1
                  Send PM

peggy!!!!! *gasp* I love those!!!!!!!!

Peggy…which MS punch are you using????????

Peggy WOW, Gorgeous!!!!

Love that 3 D die! I need that one too!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.