This topic contains 74 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author

Does anyone else find this site slow to load pages? I mean really slow. I don't seem to have this problem on any other site. So I don't think it's my computer.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss. taking forevah!! me too, only this site!

oh thank goodness-I thought it was just me!
      I feel like I am back on dial up again….

Okay good it's not just me. I have gotten so frustrated I haven't been visiting. It takes to long for a page to open! Or a reply to be posted! I've keep cleaning up my desktop and files thinking it's slowing things down but it's only on this site. 🙁

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

oh Herman?????

Ditto!!!!!!

Hermann come out, come out wherever you are we need HELP!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

It seems a bit better right now, but yesterday I felt like Christy, that I had a dial up connection.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

yes, really slow. When I post the screen tus white for about 15 seconds then images slowly pop up.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]

Ditto!!!!!!

[/quote]

Double Ditto!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OMG…today it's even worse!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yep, SSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW,!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Oh ya, it has been slow for a few days. It's even slow when I illegally log in from work *evil laugh*.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

strange, as the site is superfast from outside the US and it is hosted in the US.

Will look into it.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Can see nothing strange except that some wiseguy has been trying to hack into this site without success. I will keep an eye on the situation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.