Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff sneak peek

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

So my blog is going to be one stop in a spooky blog hop starting Oct 15th. Just for fun I thought I would share a little sneak peek of one of things I'm creating. You don't get to see it finished till the hop. ;)
    It's one of the acrylic pieces from the September kit. I embossed it in my cuttlebug, used alcohol ink to color it and I coated it in the clear crackle medium.
    sneak.jpg
    DSC01631.jpg

I'm slightly addicted to acrylic now a days.
    I see the browse button is missing again. 🙁

That is COOL!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

cery cery cool, Lisa!!! Great thinking about embossing it. It never crossed my mind you could put acrylic through the cuttlebug! So creative!

Didn't have a clue you could do that either. Neat idea!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Just saw this, Lisa, and how cool is that!!!!! I never thought of embossing acrylic, but you have me convinced!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow Lisa!! Sounds so fun!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.