Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Sneek Peek at my Wonderland Box

This topic contains 20 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Do you ladies remember that great video that's on here somewhere that showed someone altering a box with the Steampunk paper? Well, it inspired me to do something similar with the Wonderland paper. Now as most things go, the box in my head was not the box I ended up with. I could find a box that was just the right size, instead I ended up with something larger. Anywho, this is pretty much the first time I've altered a box. I'm pretty pleased overall, but the next one I do will make this pale in comparison. I leaed so much and the ideas in my head just started to go nuts after I completed this.

I will be showcasing this on my blog on Halloween as part of SN's blog shout out, so I can't reveal all of it, but since I cnsider you family, I'll show you a tiny bit more than I probably should. Inside the box will be Halloween treasures from past years as well as our favorite Halloween recipes and fake potions and spells along with some dragon scales and unico hos LOL! I hope you enjoy it!

013.jpg

017.jpg

021.jpg

Snagg1
        Send PM

OMG! Those came out so big. I'm sorry. I even re-sized them. EGADS!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Very cool! Sounds like fun. I bought a box to play with but haven't tried to alter it yet.

That looks so fun Lisa!!! Can't wait to see it all!

How cool!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, that rocks, as usual! I'm so glad you are here to inspire me! LOVE IT!

I like em BIG…(stop that now)
              I mean I can see the detail better!!!
              Very cool Lisa…

FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!! i love your box, Lisa!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Thanks Girls!!

Shell, my DH likes your comment ROFL!!!! You have to remember that he is the same guy who had his hands all over Lisa G's RAK !amazed

Lisa that's so COOL….LUV that paper had some ideas rolling around in my head, when I did….time where are you, I ask!!! lol

BEAUTIFUL box:)

Awesome box, Lisa! I was trying NOT to buy that paper, but now I may have to rethink my decision!!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Cheryl, I'm sending you subliminal messages about how you moost buy the paper!!!

Tina you are way too funny! I was here the whole time silly!

[quote]

Thanks Girls!!

Shell, my DH likes your comment ROFL!!!! You have to remember that he is the same guy who had his hands all over Lisa G's RAK !amazed
                  [/quote]

LOL!!
                  i picked up the paper pad too, and have only made a couple of cards so far, have to make more with it, i absolutely LOVE the paper!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Lisa, omg that is awesome!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.