Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Excellent Books So are we starting a book club?

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

When and what book? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Yes, I believe we are.

The first book we are going to read is Shutter Island.

So far it's Rae and me for sure.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

K..I'll go pick that up tomorrow! 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

WAIT!!! LOL!

Rae's gotta finish the book she's currently reading. So, I don't know when we are going to start!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Okay, I am going to start Breaking Dawn tomorrow night. I have to buy it tomorrow, and it looks kinda thick- it might take me about two weeks to read, but I will try to hurry. (It's young adult lit- how long could it take?)
          Let's try to get a few more people before we start. Who wants to join us?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I am in.

lol ok!

I'll take part too! I've been wanting to get back into the groove of reading…

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yay!!!! okay I'm gonna start a shutter island thread

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I want to do it too!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

GUESS WHAT!! My dh said I can get an iPad!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Yay Mandy!!! Blah.. jealous over here!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I am gonna look around to see if I can get a better deal, but I seriously doubt it. The one I want is the 32gig WiFi and 3g.

GUESS WHAT!! My dh said I can get an iPad!!!! I'm SO EXCITED!!

Yayyyyyy!!!!! That is so awesome!! I'm doing the happy dance for you!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Awesome, Mandy!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.