Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff So Cool

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

so when I post on my blog I always link to swirlydoos on it…..ok so today I added a layout with flowers that I made from Lisa's tutorial…and Ilinked her tut on here …fiirst comment was….this makes me want to be a subscriber to Swirlydoo kits 🙂 awwww isnt that sweet 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

That is really cool! BTW~ that page is awesome. I love how it feels like it has motion. Gorgeous!

beautiful LO's. I love that wreath!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

thanks 🙂

Yup..Left you love on your blog!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yup..Left you love on your blog!!

seen it hehe 🙂 thanks 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

so cool!! I have to admit when I'm at SB.com and looking at Swirly layouts I see those kinds of comments all the time!!
              I posted one of this months layouts over at Dusty Attic and I got a couple different comments as well about how beautiful the Swirly kits always are…..

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That's soo awesome!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Gorgeous LO!!!!

cool!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Ditto!!!!!!

That is awesome and so is your layout!

Shona, your layot and work is just breathtaking. Your technique beautiful. It's no wonder to have those kind of comments. I am a huge fan.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.