Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff So glad to be home!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hey Swirlygirlies! It is so good to be home again. I've missed all of you!!!! The long year of school for my daughter has tued into 15 months of doing without….but, it was worth it. Holly is starting a new job on Monday, and it's a good job with a future. It's been one of the most difficult years of my life, but we've both leaed lots. For one thing, I've leaed to rely on God to get us through as never before, and He was faithful to do the seemingly impossible. For that, I am truly grateful and forever thankful.
    One of the funniest things that happened is that we had to give up our cell phones. Do you know how funny people look at you when you tell them that you don't have a cell???? It got down-right comical at times! I've made a list of the things that I'm getting in order of importance that we gave up. Swirlydoos was first! LOL! 2.) cell phone 3.) contacts….no more $2 cheaters from Michaels, 4.) fix my garage door opener….etc., etc., etc. LOL!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Debbie, good to have you back! You have been very brave. I'm glad things are looking up!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So happy to have you back!!!!!

So happy you are back, Debbie! Congratulations to your daughter for finishing school and the new job!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Debbie, huge congratulations to Holly and huge Welcome Home {{{HUGS}}} to you!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Welcome home and congrats to your daughter on finishing school and the new job!

Good news Debbie! ;D

Welcome back!

Hi Debbie!!! Good news!!! Glad to see you.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Welcome back!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yay! So glad you are are back, Debbie! We've missed your spunk around here!

Awesome news Debbie!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Good for you and your daughter Debbie! Your sacrifice has paid off. I'm so happy to see you back. I've missed your sense of humour and fun!

Thanks everyone. I haven't done a LO in over a year. I hope creating is like riding a bike. Maybe the new April kit will get all the creative juices flowing once more. It's so good to see all your beautiful faces here. Hugs to everyone!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome back Debbie.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.