Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop So how do I…

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have this photo of my niece at her wedding. We couldn't go, but we attended via Skype, so I couldn't take any photos. I snagged this one from Facebook, but want all the crap out of the background – or at least do something to remove the semi.

How can I do that using PSE 7?

35541_522720826727_61600697_3097149.jpg

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

That's a really pretty pic Leslie..well.. except for the big rig. But i think that can be fixed!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yes, can someone just take the truck out? That's a wonderful photo!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Not sure on PSE… I've never used it. That is a great photo though, with the exception of the background.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm not very good at this sort of thing yet and I hope you don't mind that I played with it.
              [img:width=450&height=702]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278961521_2_FT8822_leslies_photo.jpg[/img]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

it's good practice anyways lol

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Looks better!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Lisa G is good at taking stuff out. She did one of Brooky and it looked perfect. Mine looks like it was poorly photoshopped

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Lisa nice background on those… See I have a lot to lea when it comes to this kind of thing lol.

Thanks Mandy! I use my clone tool to cover up or get rid of unwanted background images. I also like the blur the background a bit when it's not the most attractive background it makes it less obvious I think. Everything else I did was an action.

I can actually take people out of a background and put them in another one, but I'm not good at it yet. They don't blend into the background the edges are too hard so I'm still practicing that one!

Great job, ladies….so much to lea…and not enough time to do it all!!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Wow Lisa..you are AWESOME!!!!!!

Awesome!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Oh my!!! Thank you guys so much! I can't wait to surprise her with this – they couldn't afford a photographer and have hardly any photos!

So I have never used the clone tool – off to lea about it! I spent all night last night downloading freebie actions. Geesh!

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.