Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Blog Roll So, on the subject of blogs, what makes

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

A great blog, a great blog? What do you like to see when you go blog hopping? Just curious, I'm sure we'd all like to make our blogs GREAT!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

a blog where I dont have to dic around for 5 minutes trying to post on is very nice lol…lets see what else…side links to tutorials, easy access to older posts…those kinda things 🙂

I guess for me it's just a blog with lots of pretty creations!!! I don't look at the style that much, I know lots look really nice and some look kinda crappy, but even the crappy ones sometimes have really pretty layouts and projects!!! I'm not a blog snob myself!!! LOL!

i can't stand it when i get to a blog and i can't find where to tu off the music. i am usually listening to music already, and it comes blasting thru – if it's good music that's ok, but mostly i need to tu it off fast, if it's hard to find the off button, i move on.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

hehe Shell

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

i can't stand it when i get to a blog and i can't find where to tu off the music. i am usually listening to music already, and it comes blasting thru – if it's good music that's ok, but mostly i need to tu it off fast, if it's hard to find the off button, i move on.

That's a thing for me too Shell, I always have my own music own and I hate it when it gets drowned out.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hmmm, I've never really thought about it before!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I agree about the music. I have blogs bookmarked so that I can open 5 -6 at once and the 2 -3 conflicting selections along with what I'm listening to really doesn't sound too pretty.

Back to what I DO like seeing on a blog: a sidebar index is wonderful; anything with drifting snow or confetti is no longer bookmarked; I LOVE any and all details about the projects.

As far as style, I like anything that isn't too busy (I may see a blinky or two, I tend to ignore a forest of them) and that reflects the personality and tastes of the blogger.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.