Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW-So tell me…

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by luv46kdz luv46kdz 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

what is your favorite layout that you created? And, why is it your favorite?

Sherrenae
      Sherrenae
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

My fav is always changing, but this is one from way back that remains in the top. I like it for 2 reasons. It looks like the little girl is interacting with the fairy outside the photo. Next I like this because I cropped this out of a photo that I was about to throw away until I saw her in the background.

Peggy
        Peggy
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Oh, Sherri, yes!!!!!!

(I’ll have to think this one over for a bit…..)

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
          msjan1
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Sherri, I’m like you. My favs change. A lot of the time, my favorite is one I just did.

I love why you like your layout. A happy discovery in the background of a picture and the elements working with the picture-awesome!

msjan1
            msjan1
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here’s a favorite. It is hanging on my wall. I love the colors, the embellies, and I love the picture of Cody and me.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by msjan1 msjan1.
              Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Jan, that picture is adorable!!!!
                I love this design and your perfect distressed layering; the colors, the stenciling…

Peggy
                Peggy
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Yep, mine changes from time to time, too. I just went to my gallery “over there” and started scrolling at stopped at this one, created last October.
                  This picture is actually my Grandfather and his sister Jenny. The clothes, the hair and the serious expressions were perfect for the Vintage Love Sketch Challenge. As you can see, I kept it pretty simple, using flowers and wood icons from the kit, vines cut with my Cameo and the gorgeous lace that Kim bought back from Paris.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Peggy Peggy.

msjan1
                  msjan1
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Peggy, that is pretty. The lace just does it for me!

Sherrenae
                    Sherrenae
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Jan – that is an awesome pic and gorgeous layout.

Peggy – I always love the vintage layout and this one is perfectly put together.

Kathi
                      Kathi
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

ladies these layouts are gorgeous

take time to smell the roses

luv46kdz
                        luv46kdz
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Sherri, I love it so bright and happy! Those flowers hmm hm hmmm!

Jan, perfect! The colors are wonderful and that pic ❤️ I love your pockets of clusters ??

Peggy, your los are so special ❤️ You capture the beauty of each pic and showcase these wonderful family photos perfectly ❤️??

I know I have more than one for sure, often it’s because of the pic that it’s centered around. I’ll peruse my gallery and post from my big puter ?

luv46kdz
                          luv46kdz
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Ok, so here is a fave. It’s my older granddaughter who started her first day of high school today. This little pixie is still a bit of a thing and I love this pic of her. The papers from Blue Fern are so pretty I love the colors –

null

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by luv46kdz luv46kdz.
                            RAE
                            RAE
                            Swirly Moderator
                              Send PM

It’s kind of hard to pick- I seem to have a favorite of each of my kids. But, this is the one that is always displayed, so I guess it’s my favorite.

RAE
                              RAE
                              Swirly Moderator
                                Send PM

My fav is always changing, but this is one from way back that remains in the top. I like it for 2 reasons. It looks like the little girl is interacting with the fairy outside the photo. Next I like this because I cropped this out of a photo that I was about to throw away until I saw her in the background.

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-422516″ style=”display: none;”>Sherrenae</span>Quote

This is really gorgeous, Sherri! I do love that it looked like she’s interacting with the fairy.

RAE
                                RAE
                                Swirly Moderator
                                  Send PM

Here’s a favorite. It is hanging on my wall. I love the colors, the embellies, and I love the picture of Cody and me.

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-422591″ style=”display: none;”>msjan1</span>Quote

I love this too! I love the colors- the green stencil is perfect! And, the picture is sweet!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.