Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff So who's watching the opening ceremonies?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What do you think so far? I'm enjoying all the kids.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I've only seen bits and pieces in between painting my bedroom windows but what I've seen has been really good. I liked watching all the Canadians come in. Out of the I think 270 something Canadians in the Olympics , 41 of them are from Vancouver Island where I live., So there will be a lot of Islanders watching these Olympics for sure!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Watched the whole thing..loved it when the Queen and 007 jumped out of the airplane.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

@ work during the ceremonies; I've been watching snippets & it's awesome!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Missed it as was taking a class at the LSS – would have liked to have seen it however.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Sherri, I saw that canvas over there & love it!!!! Why not post it here for all to see?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks Peggy – funny story with it.

The lady teaching the class stressed at the beginning not to worry about the deco sealant that we were using it would dry clear and we would make our colors pop later. I took her at her word, but my stuff was so white I was trying to thin it with water and none of the stuff was really sticking or staying down some of the tissue paper was tearing, but she said not to worry about stuff so I just went with it. It kept getting whiter and whiter. Finally they realized that there was some white paint that was mixed in with the deco jars and guess which one I got. LOL. Tued out not so bad even for all the white I guess. Had fun though so that is all I was looking for.
                  [img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1343574525_40_FT167261_mixed_media_class_project.jpg[/img]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.