Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Some before pics

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

I am in the processing of redoing my craft room. It's not huge. Probably 9 x16 -ish lol, we put in counter tops and cabinets. But I'm still organizing so I haven't taken pics yet.

Here is a couple pics– providing I can figure out how to post them lol– of my room when I first did. It. I since really added alot of jet max cubes. I think I have 26 of them now.

Anyways, I'm always getting inspired on here and thought I'd finally join in!
    [img:width=400&height=300]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1327723624_999_FT0_craft_room.jpg[/img]
    [img:width=400&height=300]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1327723624_999_FT0_craft_room_2.jpg[/img]

I glad you joined in on the fun. You have a wonderful room. Do I see a Cricut Imagine? I'm so jealous, I've been wanting one since the 1st time I saw them on HSN…

Regina, don't be too jealous, I bought that imagine during the launch on HSN, then retued it– just didn't really ever fall in love with it, then I bought another at black friday and took it back due to issues with it. I've decided that I WANT to want one but really don't want one lol

LOL. Isn't that always how that works. You don't want it, but you want it.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What a great space!!! Awesome cabinetry and storage and I LOVE those wood floors 🙂

Snagg1
        Send PM

Beautiful room.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lovely room Laura. Can't wait to see the re-do.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Love your space. You have a lot to work with.

I've heard the exact same thing from one other person about the Imagine. She bought it, tried it, found out it wasn't all that and retued it.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

You had a great room to start with – can't wait to see the after pics!

Thanks ladies, Ive had to stop working on it for awhile due to some time restraints in other areas of life…. cant wait to get some to do some more organizing in there.

Wowzers! What a great ScrappySpace! Looks like it's heaven right now!!! Glad to hear reviews on the new Cricut. I wasn't thinking of buying one…but glad to know I'm not missing anything wonderful!

uh, yeah, that IS a big room – and it looks like you don't have to do much, it looks clean and functional – can't wait to see the transformation!!

Wow it is already lovely and nice and big

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

A really Big and Beautiful space!!! 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wonderful space. Like all the other savages can't wait to see the redo!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.