Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Some People SUCK.

This topic contains 31 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I am so mad right now. I just got the RUDEST email for some lady. I seriously cannot believe some people.

Here is what it said:
      Hi. I was looking through your blog, and admiring your all of your layouts and boxes, then I came across the post you made about your son, and I think it's really depressing. When I am looking at blogs about scrapbooking, I want to see projects so I can get ideas so I can use them, and I really don't like hearing about people's personal problems. This is a hobby for me and I just like to have fun looking. I hope you get a different blog for your personal topics, because I do think you make really pretty things, but I don't want to know that you have a disabled child.

And, this is the post that she's referring to:
      http://scrappingfancy.blogspot.com/2013/01/all-about-owen.html

Not only is she rude, she is beyond CLUELESS! Too bad you cannot block the B from looking at your site. Now I am mad too. Some people are just air suckers and not worth the time. Hit delete and remind yourself that her opinion does not matter…there are so many more worthy people to focus your attention on. I love the post and reading about what you love and what inspires you, challenges you, touches you…what makes you the person you are. Anyone with half a brain would never even entertain thinking what this D.A. put in her email.
      You and your family are AMAZING. If she wants to filter out life so it only includes rainbows and fairys she should follow a fantasy blog.
      Tell her to go shove her head up the you know what of the unico she hangs out with!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I thought that was an absolutely beautiful post Rae. She thought it was depressing, I thought it was beautifully uplifting, loving, and caring. I don't understand how someone can write a comment like that. I guess she must have issues of her own. I would just let her negativity float off into space somewhere and don't let it affect you. Personally, I find blogs more appealing when the writers put bits and pieces of themselves into them. It would be pretty boring if it was just picture after picture. Blogging is also a way for far-away friends to connect with each other. If she's just looking for galleries, then that's where she should go to. You keep doing what you do. I love your blog!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Are you kidding me. Rae, don't spend another moment in that idiots email. That B&@*H can kick rocks!

wow…this is so hateful, mean, and rude. I bet she was one hell of a bully when she was in school! I agree with the others, don't give it another thought. Some people love creating and living in drama! I always..always try to avoid those types of people! How friggin rude!

Oh honey…. I totally agree with what the girls said above.
          Don't spend another second thinking about her email. Please!!!!!!!!

BTW….

I wonder how someone can say this. It got me thinking… Instead of leaving you a CARING word – since you share all tips and tricks and tutorials and so on – she rewards you with this. It sounds a bit selfish to me….. and I ask myself… Is she capable (SP) of caring? If not… she probably is very loney.

When I first read this, I had to click off for awhile to cool off a little. This world is filled with insensitive, thoughtless people! The post you wrote about Owen's birthday was so heartfelt and moving. Remember, Rae, your blog is YOUR blog and you should write about whatever you want! Don't ever let the uncaring people of this world dictate to you! I have always admired your strength and courage and I love reading how Owen is doing!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

OMFG I can not believe someone had the nerve to speak like that to you. I think your post was beautiful. I would love to find that person and give her a good swift kick. She must be one of those people who thinks that children/adults with disabilities should be put in a home and hidden from the world. My nephew is also autistic so I understand that it can be very hard on a family but also very rewarding. I think you have a beautiful family and like the others said she is not worth even replying to.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

You ladies are so kind. That email really ruined my last couple of hours, but that's all that she's getting from me. I don't care that she has that opinion. I can see that kind of opinion on people's faces every time I take Owen out into the community, like how dare you make me think about little retarded children by taking him outside of the house. It used to bother me, but now I don't care.
              The thing that really irks me is that she had to take the time to write that, then send it, know what I mean? I wish my life was so incredibly pointless that I had time to write emails to people about what I don't like about them.
              She's lucky I deleted that email as soon as I got it. I would never reply to it, but I might make it a daily habit to find nasty poography and send it to her. 🙂

Snagg1
                Send PM

Are you effing kidding me?! What an absolutely selfish bitch! Guess what??? No one held a flippin' gun to her head and made her read it.

Opinions are like assholes….some are bigger than others!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

oh Rae….you can take a saying from Sydney. Talk to the booty cuz the hand's off duty and the face don't want to hear it. Just make sure that you have attitude and use the neck roll with a hand on your ass. :P

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I can't say it any better than my sisters . HOW DARE THAT [email protected]#%&H send you an email like that. That stupid whore suffers from cranial rectalitis (sp)

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

So sorry Rae…. that you had to deal with a thing that calls herself a person that is so insensitive of others, appartently every thing in her life is perfect and I guess her mother never taught her when you didn't have anything good to say keep your mouth shut. I think that you are intitled to post anything on your blog and if you choose to post about your Owen then the rest of us want to hear about him. I think you are an incredible person and Owen is sooooo lucky to have you for a Mom. And if I could put my hand through this computer and reach that hussy I would [email protected]@ slap that useless piece shit that is breathing air that she does not deserve. Let it roll off your back, you are a great person , Mom and swirly sister. Hugss

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

WHAT!!??? I mean REALLY?? I'm completely with you…she actually had to take the time to write and send it…and it never crossed her mind? There are those people who never live outside their own little minds. They are very selfish and usually pretty life sucking to be around. Glad you only gave her that couple of hours.

BTW – I thought your post was beautiful. What a tribute to Owen on his birthday. It brought tears to my eyes and the LO's that followed just meant all that much more. Obviously this person isn't a mother…AND THANK GOD!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

What I want to know is who died and made her ruler of the effing universe. People like that are a waste of good oxygen. She's a sorry excuse for a human being, so I choose to believe she's a troll. Imagine her that way — nekkid with a bad hair day, buck teeth and only four toes on each foot. Sad sad sad. Stupid b1+ch.

and for the record, I loved your Owen post.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.