Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Some SVG files for you

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

So I was playing with MTC tonight and made some circle frames. I love the idea of doing them with the coer punches but I don't have a lot or they aren't what I'm looking for. I started scouring the inteet for dingbats and found a tutorial and here is what I came up with (and thought I'd share with the swirlies ;D )

mats.jpg

and you can download them – http://www.box.net/shared/cghz9mixdd

oh and they are SVG files in case you don't have MTC ;D

One other thing – I haven't test cut them yet so be waed. I'm sure they will work but it's late tonight. I plan on testing them tomorrow so I will let you know if there are any problems.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

cool 🙂

ooooooh….Those are pretty!!! Thanks our SVG Queen!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks Diana!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ditto, Diana, thanks a bunch!!!!!

TFS!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow, Those are awesome! TFS!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Whoopie! New SVG files. TFS!!! !lol

So far 2 of the 4 cut pretty good. I have been cutting them at 8 inches. There are some small pieces so I don't know if I'd go much smaller than that. I've also been using light weight paper. I'm sure cardstock would work, just make sure you have a sharp blade before cutting ;D I'll post pics when I'm done.

Ok got them cut out. The last one I cut was really delicate (the 3rd picture). Well they all are but this one was the hardest. The cricut even flubbed it up a little bit but no enough for me not to use it.

facef055.jpg

5ceba486.jpg

9cee9606.jpg

4c897227.jpg

OK what is an MTC and what uses SVG files? I am lost…….perhaps I need to make a purchase? 🙂

MTC – is Make the Cut. It's a 3rd party software program for the cricut but not exclusive to it now. It and Sure Cuts A Lot both use SVG files. You import the files into the program and then cut them out. If you are considering one I would suggest Make the Cut. It's a lot more user friendly.

ooooo! Thank you, SVG Queen! Love 'em!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

wow those are cool 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.