Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Something snuck in here when I wasn't looking…

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Go to you right, and find the Tutorials button. (It's right under the Gallery button.)
      Click on it once and see if you notice anything different!!!!! ;D

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OOO Peggy!! You got a good eye!!!!
        Totally Awesome huh???!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I wonder why nobody announced it?…..

But yes, WAAAAAAAY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool!

Well, I was waiting to hear from my scrappy friend Tracey who did the video, if it was OK that we posted it here at Swirlydoos. She was proud to give us her blessing. I could have swo we posted about getting a video tutes section here. oops…Here it is!!

And if I ever get my a$$ in gear, I can start creating video's of my own…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

;D ;D ;D
            Lisa, I cannot wait!!!!!
            No pressure, though!!!!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yay how cool!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Oh, wow! Our very own Videographer….right here in Swirlyville!!! We are sooooooo lucky!!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Love it!!! I love video tuts!! BTW, congrats Lisa on her making a tut and giving you props!!!

Wow! So very cool!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ditto!!!

I know… I thought that was pretty cool..

Now, Tina doesnt know it yet, but when she gets to Florida, I have an awesome proposal to make with her, and we will form a team of 2 with surprises up our sleeves for Swirlydoos….Shhhhhh dont tell her, she is stressed enough with the proposed move…..And I am not telling this wonderful idea…My head is busting with ideas!!!! I cant wait!!!!

Soooo Cool!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I know… I thought that was pretty cool..

Now, Tina doesnt know it yet, but when she gets to Florida, I have an awesome proposal to make with her, and we will form a team of 2 with surprises up our sleeves for Swirlydoos….Shhhhhh dont tell her, she is stressed enough with the proposed move…..And I am not telling this wonderful idea…My head is busting with ideas!!!! I cant wait!!!!

Lisa, fantastic!!!!!!!!
                    Yep, Swirlys is back better than ever, especially thanks to the Special Savages like you!!!! !heart !heart !heart !heart !heart !heart !heart !heart !heart !heart

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.