Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Sometimes it just rains.

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Please say a little prayer. Gabrielle was in a bad car accident yesterday. A Dodge Ram truck ran a red light as Gabbie was tuing onto a middle lane outside of our subdivision. Her car was spun, slid sideways and landed in the parking lot of the bank off the road. She had just left the house to go to that same bank. Nothing like getting that phone call. Spent the night in the hospital and they released her at around 4 this moing. No broken bones, just a concussion and bruising from the banging around the car and the seat belt. A great big knot on the side of her head where she hit the seat belt holster. And a nasty headache. She is sleeping right now. I sure wish I was. Easter Sunday will go on as planned, she got up long enough to prepare the roast and the house smells delicious.
    She was suppose to start her exteship and new job on Wednesday. But now she doesn't have a car…So until we find out what the insurance company wants to do, everything is delayed. So sometimes, it just rains…

OMG….. That is just the worst nightmare, to get a phonecall that your child was in an accedent. I can't image how you must have felt. Glad that Gabbie is home tho. Thank goodness. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will work out. (((HUGS)))

So sorry to hear about Gabbie's accident! Glad her injuries weren't worse and hopefully, she will be feeling better soon! I hope you hear from the insurance company soon, so she can get another car! Keeping her in my prayers!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So sorry about the accident. Glad Gabbie is ok. You guys have had a hell of a time lately. I hope the rain stops soon and when the sunshines, cause it will, that it never stops. Hope Gabbie feels better real soon. Hugs to you all.

I hopevthat during this Easter time God will help you, and everything will be ok with the insurance.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh no, that's terrible but I'm glad she's home safe and sound. I will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Thank God she is ok. I've been in two accidents just like that. Only for one of them I had just tued 16 and as a passenger in a car that was hit. My head went through the windshield. I ended up with a concussion and a small bump on my head that I still have to this very day.

My boyfriend's father used to call me Julie (long story), so when the ER docs told the parents (mine and his as he was in the same car) that I should be woken up every few hours and asked my name, well, that ended up being just being funny. My BF's dad came in and woke me up to ask me my name. My mom was with him and when I answered Julie my mom freaked and started saying prayers. LOL He and I just laughed.

I can't imagine being in your shoes Lis. Big hugs!!! I hope Gabbie feels better soon too.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hugs to you and your family, Lisa. I hope Gabbie recovers quickly.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

How awful, but so glad it wasn't any more seriou than it was. Hop and prayers for a swift recovery.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Glad to hear she is okay!! I went through the same thing a few years ago and I am just getting over it!! My back gave me fits for a long time! Hope she heals quickly!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Oh, Lisa, nooooooooo!!!! {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you and to Gabbie.
                  And prayers that this rain stops for you and yours….

(So glad that she didn't get hurt worse, but so sorry about the concussion. And right before her exteship, that's horrible!!!)

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

So sorry to hear about Gabrielle's accident – how frightening for you & your family! Wishing her a speedy recovery…

Well thank goodness she is ok….all that matters! Ok no more rain for you!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Oh Lisa, I just can't imagine getting that call. Thank God she is okay. Hopefully she can take it easy and the concussion goes away quickly without any ill effects.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thank God Gabbie is Ok. I've had that phone call so I know how you felt. Prayers to you and Gabbie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.