Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Sooooo – anyone started on that mini?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am gathering, LOL! Papers, photos, epherma, whatever I can find. I had a photo album scrapbook for years of my travels in Europe with my BFF at the time and I am redoing it. It was 1971 and we went to Europe for 6 weeks. I don't have alot of photos as I couldn't afford the film and developing back then. But I do have alot of postcards and some great stories, (not sure if I want to write them down, LOL, might have to be all hidden joualing!) Think I'll use part of the current kit along with some other pps I have been hoarding.

So I challenge anyone to get busy and work on theirs too, I need company, LOL!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Got my kit out today been thinking about things to do with it… Got the perfect photos for the LO.. Been thinking what I was gonna do with the mini… Not sure yet cooking on some ideas though..

Me too Maggi and Tammy, been thinking of ideas and colors and papers…aaaah, so stressful! Lol

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have cut paper, ack!!!! Leaving the front til later though when I get really inspired. I'm just having a good walk down memory lane as this mini all takes place in 1971 when I was very single. Oh my, I can't even believe the stuff I got into.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Sounds like fun just remembering the jouey Maggie.. Sometimes that's the best part of the jouey remembering all the good times!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Maggi, I can hardly believe you were old enough to travel through Europe in 1971! You look WAY to young to be able to say that!

Ditto what Rae said…..I was just graduating from college in 1971. Just a young thing with a new hubby and job. Had the world by the tail….and then discovered, I really didn't love the man I had spent 7 years dating and was foolish enough to marry…..What a drag!!!! Fast forward 2 kids, a new home, and 23 years with the same man…..Does anyone know how to spell DIVORCE???? I did!!!! YIPEEE!!!!

Oh, and I finished Bryn's Mini Album of her Trike-a-Thon. I promised pics….but you know how I am……

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Maggi, I can hardly believe you were old enough to travel through Europe in 1971! You look WAY to young to be able to say that!

!heart!heart Smooches and smooches Rae and Debbie!!! Thank you thank you!!!I am totally over the hill! However, I am a true believer in that fact that age is just for chronological convenience, LOL!! In my head, I am still about 30 years old, and if I could just convince my body, we'd be good, LOL!!

I think I posted this before, but it's good enough to post again….

Satchel Paige once said….How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

Age is mind over matter….If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
            (This is the thought I used when I dated younger men…..does the word Cougar come to mind? It does now, but I don't think it was in vogue when I was dating. !lol )
            Now….I'm just happy to be me….Life is so much less complicated without a man around. I haven't cried in ages and life is so simple. Maggie…are you still looking for a sugar daddy for me? I just want a travel partner….no strings, please….just lots of fun! (I think that is an oxymoron!!!)

[quote]

!heart!heart Smooches and smooches Rae and Debbie!!! Thank you thank you!!!I am totally over the hill! However, I am a true believer in that fact that age is just for chronological convenience, LOL!! In my head, I am still about 30 years old, and if I could just convince my body, we'd be good, LOL!!
            [/quote]

Damn! If I could just keep from crashing in the alley, I'd be super-duper! Two weeks later, and I'm still in pain!. I think I need a boob reduction….too much going forward to keep my balance! !lol

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

you do look young 🙂 you look marvalous 🙂

OMG!!! I feel a song coming on…………

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZl3gGV4H6c

And….OMG!!! There I am with my big ole tuts that need reducing!!!! oh….I'm feeling faint!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

LOL!! We all look simply marvelous 'cause we're marvelous swirly girls!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

hehe 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.