Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Sorry to have been semi-MIA

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

But I reported for jury duty last Thursday at 8:AM after having worked until 12:30 the night before. My name was in the first group called to form a pool and I was selected as a juror for a civil trial. Since (1)jury pay is $5.00 a day for the first 3 days of service and $40.00 after that and (2)nobody at my job stopped to consider that I just might be selected as a juror, I've also been at work during the week as scheduled.
      Anyway, I did manage to finish a layout and am now trying to catch up in the forum. My apologies to all for oversights in the Gallery; I just ran out of time.

Snagg1
        Send PM

Gosh Peggy did you get to even sleep? I love your new saying.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WOW that is brutal….I hope you are done with it soon

You must be exhausted!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yikes Peggy, that is brutal!!! Hope you are done with that!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

You poor thing!! BTW, you don't need to apologize. That's silly! Get some sleep

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Get some sleep….save up for camp….

Wow, Peggy! Try to get some rest, O.K.?

OMGOSH Peggy! Sheesh! I hope that you are getting some kind of rest!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Aw, Peggy, that sucks! Get some rest, for sure. I hope the case ends soon.

Yes, that does suck. Hope you can get some rest.

ICK Peggy that totally bites!!!
                  make sure to take care of yourself and get some rest

Jury duty -ugh. The pay one receives for doing a civil duty is just disgusting.

We understand – no worries. Hopefully you are now getting some Peggy time.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Thanks, Took a looooong nap this moing and then did my laundry and food shopping. Picked up a fish fry from Wegman's so I don't have to cook and I'm hoping to get a start on LO #2 for the month.
                    I'm shaking my head at the fact that now that the mojo is back I seem to have run out of time 🙁 (

Oh, Peggy! I don't know how you are moving….much less scrapping!!?? I'm mad at your work for not letting you have some time off…..Do you want me to picket??? I'll bring a big SwirlySign….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.