Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges SOS No Longer Urgent

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Kathy just realized that for personal reasons, she can't get a layout done in time for tomorrow's round #1. Does anyone have something that they could submit???
      It gets worse. I have to leave for work in just over 30 minutes, so I'll be out of touch for the rest of the day. If anyone can help out and have something to submit by tomorrow night, please answer here by yelling ME, first one to do so will be the entry.
      If nobody can do this, it's not the end of the world, I'll figure something out….

Thanks so much!!!!!!!

ME!!
      but i won't be able to get to it until tomorrow, so i'll have to post in the afteoon at the earliest! I won't even be able to start on it until tonight.
      Hope everything is ok Kathy!!!

I have 2 LO's done, I will do it for her!!! 2!!!!!!! Am I allowed be in 2 groups???

Only if Shelly cant do it!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

way to stay on top of things ladies!!!

Cant let my Swirly Sisters down!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I don't have anyhing done, been working on another project, sorry! Thanks to Shell and Lisa for saving the day!!!!

I can do it. I have one in the works and tomorrow off, so I will have it done in time. I even have the twist.
          And you can be in two groups, I've done it before when we just needed one more player to make a group. 🙂

Ok, so I just checked and this would mean I would be lifting myself. Maybe that's not a good idea.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I have one that I just photographed. It's ready to go, so if it works out better for anyone, I can do it.

ok, i'll bow out, it's between Rae and Lisa.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

ok, i'll bow out, it's between Rae and Lisa.

Either way, I'm fine with whatever! Lisa did pipe up first!

Rae thats fine girl!!! Go for it!!! Thank you Swirly Girlies for being the Sweet Savages that you are!!! OK, on my way to upload mine as I have got to get to work…Monday Moing Blues…After a 4 day weekend, Mondays are hard…Have a wonderful day ladies!!! and a Big Thanks for stepping up to the plate….

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to Shel and Rae!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Anyone who thinks they got whiplash reading this thread should have seen the PMing I was doing this moing, lol!!!

Anyway, a HUGE thanks to all three of you wonderful Savage ladies, and Rae, can't wait to see your entry!!!

LOL, Pegs!!!

You ALL are the BESTEST!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.