This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

In the Rules? thread under member support, third post.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

deleted………thanks for the heads up!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

Did anyone get the user name? We need that so we can delete the profile.

Thank you.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

my bad Lisa…….does it show up under your new posts????

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

Don't worry about it. These people have no lives and will no doubt make another appearance. We'll jump on them then. LOL

I'm glad you deleted the post. Just grab the user name before you do and let me know. Thanks!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hi Lisa,

Sorry I didn't get the user name. They joined Dec 22, 2011 and it was a string of random letters starting with d, like dsf…

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Actually… they're the one currently listed as newest member in the Online box to the right.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.