Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Spammer loose in the Blog!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

There appears to be a spammer leaving comments in the blog using the name Anonymous. The comments are all different, but always leave a link to a website, each one is different though. I noticed the comments in the Featured member, the kit reveal and one other one. I didn't check all the posts.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Stupid idiots, that's so annoying!

all I can do is delete his/her comments.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Oh, for Pete's sake. These emotional pre-adolescents really need to find a hobby. Or, I guess this is their hobby.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

If there is a link to a website, DO NOT CLICK ON IT. That's how the spammer makes money- a few cents for every click. Don't pay them. 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

stupid idiots…go play somewhere else

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Losers!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yeah, right?
                Who on earth would click on a link that was posted by an anonymous spammer anyway?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.