Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Spelunking Christmas Ninja's

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

This is the kind of stuff I get when I ask the family to pose for a Christmas photo……LOL That big kid to the far right is my Dad…LOL

[img:width=500&height=354]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293717081_409_FT0_img_2389.jpg[/img]

This is my two boys and my brother's four..and my mom. We wanted to make sure we got a photo off all the boys…My mom is holding Cullen.

[img:width=500&height=409]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1293717184_409_FT0_img_2373.jpg[/img]

I am off now to design a Beautiful Swirly page….to place these beautiful photos….LOL….

Thought you might get a kick out of this!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

That is so funny!!!! 🙂

hahaha! too cute! TFS!

TFS..!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

LMAO!!! OMG to funny…so fun!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

kinda reminds me of my crazy family lol 🙂

I'll bet they were having a lot of fun posing for you!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Looks like you had a great time!!!!

OK that has got to be one fun loving and whacky family – lots of boys in that family! But you all have a wonderful sense of humor. Love the head lamps!!!!

Great photo.

Ohhh also love the AK47 or whatevah it is. I have a ton of boy shots like that as well – the weapons always seem to make it into the photo.

It is really hard to get a good photo of the bunch…Cullen has to be held by someone…and usually have his head held up….by the time I get Cullen all good to go…the rest of the boys are looking else where…lol. Bunch of goofs!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.