Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 01/27/2014 completed albums

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Where do you keep your completed scrapbook albums? Do you look through them often? Do your share them with your friends and family?

I keep mine in the scraproom but I do let friends and family look through them if they ask. i also keep the latest 20+ layouts on my desk in a pile til I'm ready to store them so friends usually look through that stack 🙂

Some are in my scraproom, some are in the guest room. My rooms are pretty small, so I have to store them where I can. The kids know where they all are and they often bring them all down to the living room and look through them. Last weekend was one of those times! It was a lot of fun!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Some are in the guest room on the bookcase and some are in the living room. I leave them out so people can see them, for 2 reasons. One is because no is allowed in my scraproom, the other is why put them where no one can see them.

I also have one of those table top stands that holds 10 layouts that sits on the table in the living room. I put my most recent ones in there.

I, probably, no…. I KNOW SO…. am the worst!!!!
      WHen I read your question Amy I said… albums? what albums? My layouts are stacked in boxes, which are on my loft.

Snagg1
        Send PM

I have one actual album..like Pauline,I have boxes and stacks..

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I ran out of room for the albums now they hang from rings in my scrap room.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have older albums up in my closet and my newer ones in boxes.
            I bring my older albums out once a while. It makes me so sad though because my kids have grown so much. I miss when they were little!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I have many albums, but I need many more! All of my layouts I've made since I moved to CO are in boxes. 🙁

Snagg1
                Send PM

All my albums are on a table in the coer of part of my livingroom and they get looked through occasionally by visiting family or sometimes I look myself.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I have 8 current albums sitting on the desk in my craft room and another 6 in the chest in the bedroom. This chest, along with two huge drawers in the dresser in the dining room house my mini book collection as well! One day I hope my family may appreciate what I do! so far they have not been that interested !sad but I have a little grand daughter so she may be the next link !lol

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

All of my scrap pages are in albums which use to be in my wall unit in the family room but sine we replaced the carpet in the family room with laminate flooring our wall unit was to dark to go with the flooring. We sold the wall unit and now the albums are spread all over the dining room and living room until I can get some shelving up in my daughters old bedroom closet and put the albums in there. I have a stand that sits on one of the side tables in the family room that hold my latest scrap pages so people can just flip through them when they want to have a look.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Mine are sitting under one of the tables in my scraproom. He have been remodeling a little at a time. They used to sit on a shelf in the living room but we took that out and made it a whole wall.

I have to confess I have two boxes under my bed full of layouts I've done in kits, classes, etc., that have no pictures on them. It was fun doing the layouts…

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

(I need another album ASAP)
                        Mine are all sitting in a bookshelf in my living room, gradually crowding out my books. THOSE get moved to a box as I go, one shelf at a time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.