Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 1-2-11

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

We all have people that we admire for their talent. People who have influenced us, and who's level we hope to aspire to. Who is the one person you most admire in the scrapping world?

Snagg1
        Send PM

I have a list! Most of them are right here on this site!!!

I admire the work of so many here at Swirlydoos! I feel like I have really grown as a scrapper since I've been here from all I have leaed from everyone. But, if I have to pick just one person who has influenced me, it would be you, Robin! I used to look for inspiration over at SB.C and I would always land on one of your LO's. You are the reason I checked out Swirlydoos in the first place…and I am sooooo glad I did! There are so many amazingly talented people here who are willing to share their ideas! I don't have to look anywhere else for inspiration!

I would have to agree that my scrappy heros are all here at Sdoos!

Wow that is hard…there are so many here!!! I love and get inspired by all my Swirly sisters it's hard to choose. But if I have to pick just one it's Lisa G. I love her tutorials, designs and the way she inspires us.

I also love and adore Ingvild Bolme's work.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

So many of the Savages, especially Robin & Lisa G.
          Off site, Paulien and Ingvild.

Hmmmm, I would have to say Irene Tan, she really got me to use alcohol inks and different techniques with wild abandon.

There are quite a few scrappers that I admire though, like most here I find inspiration from a lot of different people!! Robin, Lisa, Jennifer, all inspire me!

Savages Unite!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Why yes I do. It happens to be you , Robin. My story is exactly like Cheryls. I found I liked your style and had to try it myself! Thank You!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I admire the work of so many here at Swirlydoos! I feel like I have really grown as a scrapper since I've been here from all I have leaed from everyone. But, if I have to pick just one person who has influenced me, it would be you, Robin! I used to look for inspiration over at SB.C and I would always land on one of your LO's. You are the reason I checked out Swirlydoos in the first place…and I am sooooo glad I did! There are so many amazingly talented people here who are willing to share their ideas! I don't have to look anywhere else for inspiration!

Ditto!!!!!!

Ditto!

Even when I looked elsewhere the scrappers I admired the most tued out to be Swirly Savages!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

for me I get my main inspiration from here, not only the designers, but from all of you. But truth be told there is one person that I followed for a long long time before joining and I did get huge inspiration from her, and that is Ang. Through her blog I did discovered Lisa and that led me here 🙂 So thanks alllllll of you, you bunch of inspiring savages you 🙂

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yep! Me too!

I couldn't name a single person, there are so many, most are here, i find that every DT member here has inspired me sooo much!
                there are a few over at SBC, Ingvild being one of many, and i find that every once in a while, i discover someone new that inspires me too.
                sorry to be wishywashy, not naming one, but i don't think i can name just one ;)

[quote]

Yep! Me too!

[/quote]

Me three! I always came back to yours and Lisa's layouts. ;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I have a list! Most of them are right here on this site!!!

I totally agree!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.